Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most deca you've known anyone to use in a cycle

I have heard of people using a gram, but that is definitely playing with fire. I would never go over 600 at a maximum maybe for a frontload and 400 a week after that.

There is another guy on this board who claimed to be taking 800 mgs or 1000 mgs of deca only a week. His name was like rugby player or something that had to do with soccar or something. He comes from Europe i think.

Haven't heard from him in a while.

i have a close friend on 3cc of tt decca 900mg every 6days along with alot of other shit.. i try to tell hem he is wasting but...o well to each his own

I've seen Paul D. use a gram of deca a week, ALL the time in addition to 15-18 iu's of GH, and of course plenty of other things- he stayed at my house in Vegas for a while and I learned what some of these pros REALLY take

g-dogg said:
I've seen Paul D. use a gram of deca a week, ALL the time in addition to 15-18 iu's of GH, and of course plenty of other things- he stayed at my house in Vegas for a while and I learned what some of these pros REALLY take

LOYALTY and FRIENDSHIP!!! Like I said before, If u really did know him why not try and protect him and what he uses?

Maxx >>>>>

Hey g-dogg...do you recall how much eq,test, slin and winny he was on at the time?

He is one of my idols growing up so I would really like to know...

Did he have any favorites??? Did he ever go off? Is there anything he wouldn't do? Did he use alot of anti-e?

Maxx ... what does he have to protect here...we all talk about this stuff...that's why we are here...oh wait...you didn't think anyone knew Paul was on juice...give me a f!@#ing break!

Top Bottom