Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Sex Drive- Is It Really That Bad???

Texas Ranger

Guys, I'm thinking about using Deca@300mgs a week to my cycle along with Test(Enanthate and Prop)@600mgs a week and Dbol@30mgs a day for the first 4 weeks. This will be my first cycle and the Deca is only in there for joint lubrication because mine are CRAP. My main concern is the lack of Sex Drive associated with Deca. Will it REALLY shut you down that much, even with the Test ratio being 2 to 1?

Texas Ranger said:
Guys, I'm thinking about using Deca@300mgs a week to my cycle along with Test(Enanthate and Prop)@600mgs a week and Dbol@30mgs a day for the first 4 weeks. This will be my first cycle and the Deca is only in there for joint lubrication because mine are CRAP. My main concern is the lack of Sex Drive associated with Deca. Will it REALLY shut you down that much, even with the Test ratio being 2 to 1?

hey bro,
I believe that lack of sex drive is of concern only at deca-only cycles.....don't worry, with dbol/enanthate/prop on this cycle, your girlfriend will be very happy.....:D

Deca affects everybody differently.

The only reason I would consider deca is for exactly what you want it for. JOINTS. (I have even went so far as too use it for site injections at the closest point to the problem joint - and I really don't care what anybody else says about this - IT WORKS.)

When running deca. Start it off at high mgs your first shot and make sure you discontinue use at least 4 weeks before your cycle is over.

Good Luck,
Nautica

deca really fucked up my sex drive, I will never take it again. But I think it affects everyone differently

Regardless of what some may say proviron at 50mg a day prevents deca dick in me, I also use at least an equal amount of test to deca ratio.

Top Bottom