Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i was reading that i can gain muscle and strength from clenbuterol and lose fat??

JUICEMONKEY2001

is this all right....lose fat and gain strength and muscle mass...if so y dont alot of people use it...or do they...and also will i lose what i gain when done wit it????thanks fellas

If you use some gear along with it then you may be able to gain some muscle with clen but it is not very likely. Clen is not very anabolic therefore you should not expect many gains in strength. It is primarily used for dieting and losing fat, so in that respect it is always good to incorporate a mild type of gear like winny.

Never really had much muscle gain with clen, but did have significant strength increase, like 40 pounds on bech in 6 week cycle. I look at clen like fries with a hamburger. Youre not gonna eat just fries, but with a humburger, it's a meal! Good Luck.

Clen is anabolic in cattle...So if you're of bovine origin happy growing. Otherwise it will just help crank the metabolism up and burn fat.

Top Bottom