Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the most powerful steroid mg per mg

OXANDRIN

i have always wondered about this one...i would go with haloteston.. what do you guys think mg per mg

for some reason i think FINA will be mentioned....

;) ;) ;) ;)

Everyone is going to hit you up with questions like.....for strength, raw size, lean body mass gain, etc. etc.

It is so hard to tell. For me I might have to say Sostenon Redijects. Nothing ever blows me up like that does and I have used evrything but HGH and slin.

On the other hand...I keep more quality mass off Fina. Tren has got to be up there.

M.O.D said:

Definatly not. Id say this is the weakest, considering it comes dosed in 50mg increments and its poor binding to the AR. I would go with Test, even though deca binds stronger to the AR, it only has half the muscle building power.

Some guys might disagree but I am thinking Winstrol as far as orals because if you compare it to the mg dosage of D-bol or Anadrol it's much more potent. You can argue if you took a anadrol tab and a winny tab every week, the anadrol would get you bigger. But if you took 25 tabs of winny to equal the mgs of anadrol i think the winny would get you bigger. As far as injectibles i haven't thought about it

FrankRizzo said:
Everyone is going to hit you up with questions like.....for strength, raw size, lean body mass gain, etc. etc.

It is so hard to tell. For me I might have to say Sostenon Redijects. Nothing ever blows me up like that does and I have used evrything but HGH and slin.

On the other hand...I keep more quality mass off Fina. Tren has got to be up there.

thats true, but what about if you say 100mg of each drug ed what which drug would you think would give you the "best" results (not biggest) ??

the mg per mg effectiveness question is a little skewed towards orals, since the 17aa gives them a longer half-life in the body. Once released from the ester, non 17aa steroids will be cleared after passing through the liver once, whereas stuff like winstrol is not, thus giving a higher total blood level at any given time.

That being said I'll go with anavar. 100mg of anavar a day will completely change your body comp in a matter of weeks.

for sheer fast weight gain (and bloat) test suspension with minimal anti-estros wins for me, though I don't go over 400mg a week when using it that way.

actually gh might be even though its not considered an AS imagine 100mg of gh ed....i don't think that would be very good for....lol:biggrin:

Top Bottom