Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does a stack even exist?!

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Is there a stack that maintains OR builds muscle, burns or keeps fat and water off (or low) AND does NOT mess with mood and libido?

Tren does all of this for me but destroys my sleep, mood and libido. I don't want that.

Test Prop and Proviron keeps my mood and libido up. But because I'm taking Test I do carry fat and water. Adding masteron seems to (from what I've been experiencing) somewhat decrease my libido.

Any stack that does what I mentioned above? Or does it not even exist?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

I am with you on the mood and libido issues on Tren and water retention on Test. I have often heard great things out of Primo however it is the most counterfeited steroid on the market so I never have dealt with it. Im sure others that have used it will chime in however I plan on doing a 20 week Test/ Primo cycle at some point;

Is there a stack that maintains OR builds muscle, burns or keeps fat and water off (or low) AND does NOT mess with mood and libido?

Tren does all of this for me but destroys my sleep, mood and libido. I don't want that.

Test Prop and Proviron keeps my mood and libido up. But because I'm taking Test I do carry fat and water. Adding masteron seems to (from what I've been experiencing) somewhat decrease my libido.

Any stack that does what I mentioned above? Or does it not even exist?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

Not that I know of other than

DIET/FOOD/SLEEP

Hmm maybe test with a lower dose of beastdrol like 20mg/day? I recently did that stact (along with arimidex, hcg, and some dostinex) and had no loss of libido (was actually quite strong) and mood was not messed with. And of course had the other positives you were looking for.

I am with you on the mood and libido issues on Tren and water retention on Test. I have often heard great things out of Primo however it is the most counterfeited steroid on the market so I never have dealt with it. Im sure others that have used it will chime in however I plan on doing a 20 week Test/ Primo cycle at some point;
yep, low dose test high dose primo will dice you up without the unwanted sides...I'm running a low dose test with tren/primo/mast and getting shredded

my current cycle (contest prep);

100mg prop ED
200mg primo ED
100mg mast ED
15mg stane ED
2x50mcg T3 ED
6x6mg albuterol ED
8iu HGH ED

getting big and shredded like never before in my life. veins popping out everywhere and i'm starting to see definition on my glutes which i never could be4
libido is also through the roof
water retention is zero

my current cycle (contest prep);

100mg prop ED
200mg primo ED
100mg mast ED
15mg stane ED
2x50mcg T3 ED
6x6mg albuterol ED
8iu HGH ED

getting big and shredded like never before in my life. veins popping out everywhere and i'm starting to see definition on my glutes which i never could be4
libido is also through the roof
water retention is zero

damn thats a lot of primo bro lol...

heres what i'm running, sex drive is shit but getting same results

Test E 350mg/week
Primo E 600mg/week
Mast p 700mg/week
Tren A 350mg/week
Proviron 75mg/ed
var 60mg/ed....just finishing up the var

I think you can get about 300 different answers form different people on this board.

You gotta find out what works for you.

For myself its a combo of a low/decent amount of test and a tiny amount of an anti estrogren

test/forma
test/epistane

both work great. I can cut/bulk and my mood/libido is fine if not slightly elevated. I wont stay on epistane long but it is a nice addition.

Im in this for the long haul so Ive spent a lot of time messing around with low dose safe effective cycles that I like and wont mess me up.

Good Luck

i just think people take too much stuff or dose stuff too high.. then you feel like crap or get bloated.. or then you need a ton of ancillary drugs to help.. but they come w/ sides.. and its just a viscous cycle.

low dosages of the safer/mild compounds combined with intense training and a strict no BS diet and you will be happy, feel great and still look better then 99% of the people out there..

Top Bottom