Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killing that Sh*t. Some of my story, now lets hear yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

So its all about killing that sh*t. In the gym, in the kitchen, in the bed room, no matter where you go or what you do you need to be killing that sh*t.

Don't do what the rest of the lazy world is doing. Kill things and kill them often. Get active in/for what you believe in and only because you believe in it and feel strongly about it. Make a trail for others to follow and make it because you know its the better way.

Almost 4 years ago WE started Needtobuildmuscle here on elitefitness.com. Even before the forming of the company many of us started the foundation for it here on this site. We set out to change the minds of many and inspire even more to do the same. What set us aside from the rest? what made our way better? YOU!! The members that is what makes us better. We set out to do everything the best we could for the members of this site. Set the best rules, the best atmosphere for learning and sharing. The best base of knowledge. The best measures of safety both for physical and financials for all the members.

How did we do all of this? why has it caught on and spread so much? Well rather than try and be above we walk among and we help raise others up to where we are. I know in my heart that Not only my self but many others (to many to mention) have changed the oldest and largest steroid forum in the world in a positive way forever.

Now if anyone knew me 5-6 years ago you would have laughed at the thought of me changing anything on this site let alone the entire site and in a positive light. I started out here ( and most of my life) as a drunken fool who can't spell for crap. When I started I didn't really even know what a steroid was and I thought I knew how to use them but I was so stupid than. Every mod on elite hated me my first year or two here and all of them tried banning me at least once. I was an angry, bitter, selfish, mean, addict with a go no where job and go no where life.

One drunken angry night a mod banned me for who knows what. So being the drunken prick I was I proceeded to call the elitefitness help desk number over and over and over again till some one picked up.. Finely A man picked up the phone. " this is big rick rock at elitefitness.com how can I help you Nathan" he says to me... well you can start by unbanning my account a slurred...

Rick Spoke to me as if I mattered but at the same time let me know I was being foolish. He didn't have to but over the next few months He called me and I called him and he started to the way I thought about things. About this site, about what I was doing here, about my life and more. Than one day he said listen Im going to give you an opportunity here. I chance to change your life and the lives of countless others. But you have to pull your head out of our ass, stop drinking , and completely change everything. Its not going to be easy and you can expect all your past mistakes to just vanish overnight. But if you want it, if you really want anything bad enough you can get it.

at the time I hardly knew rick nor did he know me. But he was a man of his word than as he is now. I took him up on his offer and over the next 2 years my life did change and the lives of countless others have changed too.

Give as many people as you can a hand and in turn they will do the same for you. Teach every person you help to than turn and help another and teach them to also teach that person to do the same. Karma and the ripple effect. Each person has a circle of influence. Each person has a number of people they will come into contact with often and even just a few times to once. But we have the ability to have an effect on every single person we come into contact with no matter what manner in which we meet. And if you are conscious of this and make it a point to have an effect. You can change more than you could ever dream.

What does any of this have to do with steroids, supplements, weight lifting? Everyone of us have come here to this forum to improve our quality of life. Improve our health, our minds, our looks, our lives! So than we can start there but that does not mean it has to end there. We interact with each other and thousands of others here on this site and others daily. The internet has opened up the entire world to everyone of us.

I made a choice a long time ago to change my life by changing the lives of others. Putting others needs at the very least a lot higher on my priority list. This presented a challenge to me, one that would go on forever and continually grow larger as time went on. See there is no shortage of people thus the job is never done and when you start helping others the joy, rewords, everything that comes out of it keeps you going on and on. Each day I wake up knowing today some one will thank me for what I have done for them.

But even more important is that I/we helped some one and they in turn helped another and person by person we are changing not just elitefitness. or the sites we belong to but the entire world.

There is far to many jerks today. Far to many people who care only about them selves. Most forums yo go to some one will bash you simple for asking a question. Yet here on elite, or Needtobuildmuscle.net forums its totally different. WE DID THAT>>>YOU DID!!! We made that difference and we most keep making that difference

In our industry most companies care only for the bottom dollar figures. Profit margins , sell sell sell and care about nothing more than this. It is our job to change this and it starts here on the fitness sites but it does not end there. I would ask that everyone talk to everyone they know. Make a impact and help change things. Change the way we treat each other and the way we are treated by others....Take the time to help some one, give them some advice that you know is good sound advice. And don't ever get tired of giving that same advice out to others over and over again. Every single time you do you make a difference in more than just the person you gave it to.

One man changed my life and set me on a completely different path. One man helped change everything about me and look at the outcome that has had!! Look at all that it has done! Now anyone of us can have that kind of a impact on the people around us. Rick had no Idea who I was when I first called him, not do I know some people who call me when they do. But I treat them like they are a life long friend and I try to make a difference.

Kill that shit? How does this come into the picture? You must always Kill it , everything you do do it as best you can. Inspire others to do the same. Inspire others to Kill that sh*t too and Kill it often. It is through example we can also impact others. When we kill it we inspire others to kill it too. Plus killing sh*t is just awesome...

Anything worth doing is worth killing it. If you're not killing it whats the point? Now Lets all get out there and kill that sh*t and keep making a difference to everyone around us. Some one helped change my life. I am positive you can do the same for someone else too. :evil::evil:

Nice post man!
Coming over from forums where ppl don't get this. Thanks for making this one special.

Great read.

I must say about 1 year ago I came here by accident cause I saw the app in the app store. I havent had much help with people in the gym, my friends half ass know stuff, and other forums most people are rude or unhelpful cause they dont know either. But here I got the help I needed. People were helpful, patient, gave me honest opinions and advice. Since then Ive made some great gains, learned a great deal, and still obsorbing the knowledge people have to offer. Not to mentioned being introduced to great products by Needto and others.

Now I Kill it every chance I get.

From My Droid MoFo!

Great read.

I must say about 1 year ago I came here by accident cause I saw the app in the app store. I havent had much help with people in the gym, my friends half ass know stuff, and other forums most people are rude or unhelpful cause they dont know either. But here I got the help I needed. People were helpful, patient, gave me honest opinions and advice. Since then Ive made some great gains, learned a great deal, and still obsorbing the knowledge people have to offer. Not to mentioned being introduced to great products by Needto and others.

Now I Kill it every chance I get.

From My Droid MoFo!

That is what I am talking about. This is the kind of things I like to hear people talking about. I live off Inspiring stories and thank you's from the people I have helped.. Even if its some one else here at elite or in your life that helped you I like to hear about it. so much better than the bull shit we see on tv and or all around us

I can't remember how I ran across this site, but it was when I first started to get into lifting. I was 140 lbs., didn't know a thing about lifting or supplements, and had just bought a couple supps from GNC (worst mistake ever!!) I came on here and immediately started reading. Everything I know and I have gained is due to this site and it's great sponsors! I'm 170 lbs now with 7% bf all built with NTBM supps and proud of it. I'm just glad I found this site before I was sucked into the GNC/muscle&fitness douchebag group. Thank you guys! Thanks needto!

Oh and one other thing. I'm in high school and I used to just be another pus*y and now all kids lookin to beef up come to me for advice. It's a great feeling! I just give them the link to elite fitness and NTBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom