Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn It! Dbol Is Not For Me, 3 Days And....

no the pain is not form kidneys. It's my lower back getting so tight all day that it hurts if i walk, stand and finally even laying down. Hey radar, milk thistle? really, i don't undertand how it could work but i'll give it a try. For the persons who have experimented this kind of pain, i'd like to know if there is a better way to take the tabs besides splittig 'em up all day.

Fener said:
no the pain is not form kidneys. It's my lower back getting so tight all day that it hurts if i walk, stand and finally even laying down. Hey radar, milk thistle? really, i don't undertand how it could work but i'll give it a try. For the persons who have experimented this kind of pain, i'd like to know if there is a better way to take the tabs besides splittig 'em up all day.
Yes i stumbled across it mine had gotten so bad i couldn't lean over so i tried everything after trying milk thistle i thought it might have been a fluke but it has worked everytime on Dbol.Its cheap let me know if it works for you......RADAR

The pain your talking about is probably due to water retention in your erector spinae ( the muscle that runs vertically along either side of your spine). If you persist in D-Bol usage you could look into regulating your water unfortunately this will probably effect the strength gains you would get from the D-bol ultimately effecting its overall potential to build mass.

Thats why you combine Deca with Dball.

The Deca GREATLY ameliorates the lower back
pain.

300mgs/week is good enough to combat the pain from
50mgs of dball/day

Fonz

On DB 2 weeks, can't do Deadz, Pulls, Dips

I've done two dbol cycles in the past with no problems or pain, but two weeks ago started a cycle (15mg / day / 1 tab three times a day).

A week into the cycle I developed a pain in my lower back, on the right side. It's just behind the oblique and it feels as if its on the very tip of the bottomost portion of my rib cage - directly on the side. If I attempt a pull up, the pain is too extreme; Same for dips; and I felt like a weakling yesterday attempting to warm up with 135 for deadilfts yesterday. I did 10 very slow reps and had to stop.

Every other exercise is able to be performed without problem, including seated pulldowns.

Some people have said this is the lower back pump associated with Dbol, but this is the first time this has occurred.

Others have also implied that if you take the dbol dose ONCE per day, you can alleviate this pain. Is this true? Should I just do my dose pre workout?

What exactly causes this low back pump?

Thanks in advance.

How about not taking Dbol before working out take dbol after your workout so you don' get that damn pump that will keep you from lifting what you can. try it and see make sure if you take one prior to workign out its like 6-8 hours before

Fener said:
This is my second time using dbol. Firstt time i had to quit it after 10 days for sever lower back pain. i was on 25mgs/day. This time i tried 15 mgs/day 1 tab every 8 hours. 3 days and my lower back is completely fucked up. I'm quitting it. Too bad cause i allready gained 5 pounds and pumps were great! Just what if i only take it pre workout? If anybody has a soulution to this, please tell.

Yes back pumps can be excruciating. My solution is to just stick it out anyway because the gains will be worth it. Or at least thats the way I look at it.

Goes to show that everyone reacts differently to different drugs. Within my first couple of days of using dbol I noticed that my aches and pains and creaks from years of cycling vanished. My joints felt very lubricated. I felt great. You on the other hand feel like shit. Maybe you will be ok with winny.

Intresting, I thought my back pain was just from the increase I got in size... Either way, its not too bad and Im off to the chiropractor tonight.

Not the same pain...

I have no problem working through soreness and extreme pumps, that's not what I'm experiencing. And it's not directly on the lower back that I'm getting this pain.

If you feel around your lower right side at the base of your lat while flexing and put your finger on that rib, that's where the pain is. The interesting thing is only WIDE grip pullups, deadlifts and dips are affected. I'm doing everything else with full weights - benching, presses, seated rows, one arm rows, curls, grip work, squats, etc - with no problems.

It feels as if the pain is on the rib, but again, when flexing it feels as if it's on the lat itself.

Top Bottom