Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Labs Certificates

ayayay ok guys real quick:
OXANDROLONA = ANAVAR = Labeled 5mg = TESTED AT 6.89mg

STANOL V = WINNY = LABELED 10mg = TESTED AT 9.83mg

OXYMETOLONA = Anadrol = LABELED AT 50mg = TESTED AT 53.57mg

METHANDIENONE = DBOL = LABELED AT 10mg = TESTED @ 10.72 MG

These tests show that the ttokkyo tabs are all 100% ON as far as dosing is concerned. Those that speak spanish can verify with the lab.

Last edited:
Kind of wierd that lab test's, arguably THEE most important proof of a products quality, fall to the 3rd page so quickly when the rumor and posters with 1 post talking about product quality threads stick around, lol. se la vi

for the newbies (or teens):
LAB TESTS ARE THE ONLY OBJECTIVE (that means non-biased and factual ((that means truth)) proof that the product is of high quality). :)

It is funny every one asks for proof but they are always quick to believe a BS story over the real deal.

Great test results.

GS

Hey huck! why do you make all your posts sticky? i know you are a mod but that doesnt mean all your threads are worth making stickys of.

I believe its legit. But like anything, there will always be someone saying its bullshit. Who knows ? It could be fake but I dont think so. :)

Why would anyone go to the trouble of faking the lab test certificates when plenty of people would still buy the products with out them......I think they are legit.

Rebelrocker said:
Hey huck! why do you make all your posts sticky? i know you are a mod but that doesnt mean all your threads are worth making stickys of.

Because unlike a lot of mods, he actually does research on important issues that I too would make stickys if I had the power.

Top Bottom