Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help to determine if sustanon is real

ANABOL ADDICT

I am having a hard time determining if my sustan 250 by organon made in the UK is real or not. It has expired in late 99, but if I could determine for sure if it is real or not, I would still use it and mix it with some newer test.
The amps are shaped the same as any organon amp with the same color rings, the label has sustanon written side ways and it has the bn number and expiry date in like a faded gray ink written on the amp. The bn number and expiry date are also stamped on the box but with an engravment stamper, 3 amps to a box, in a clear plastic tray.

I have tried the frezzer test, but I am having a hard time figuring out if it did what it was sapposed to, sometimes it gets cloudy I think, but I find it is hard to tell because of the label is in the way, I tried pelling one off but the are glued on.

You are going to think i am kidding.....but i am not.

taste it. Testestorone propionate(one of the components of sostenon) has an unusual, almost stinging taste. Just load an amp in a syringe and put a few drops on your tongue. If it tastes like cooking oil, you have yourself a problem.

Reforvit-b is another one you can identify by taste. Although the ref-b has a considerably more pronounced taste than test prop.

pm me with any questions

I just bought some massbuilders or MB pharmaceuticals sustanon 250 im doing bloods in2weeks and 3days but i was also wondering if its legit.. It has a slight sting very slight medicinal like propertybwith the oil.. But very slight.. No realsmell to it. Hard to tell with this stuff. Also bought some pharmacom Sustanon but it had no taste really at all except a perfume taste sndvit was factory direct approved seller..

Top Bottom