Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to gain muscle on CLENBUTEROL?

WantNoFatAssHo!

I've heard from some people that clen can help increase muscle, while others say that its only good for getting rid of fat.

I'm thinking of working my way up to 120mcg ED for four weeks, eating a lot and working out nazi style.

You think this can give me some good lean mass?

The reason i'm doing this is cuz i think i'm getting real close to my genetic limit.

i've heard clen can help you lose muscle.it takes almost 10 years to reach genetic limit,have you worked out that long?

i thought one of the reasons they banned clen is because of its mild anabolic effects it had especially in women.

I've written down all my measures (i.e. the size of the muscles), and the gains seem to slow down a lot. Even though my intensity is wery good, and i've red a lot of books on BB. Diet is nazi too, four cans of tuna ED and lots of cals for bulking.

Have been training for about four years, am 21 now.

My genetics are BAD, parents are cross country skiers, stamina type people, like marathon runners.

I dont wanna go all the way yet (test/d-bol/etc.), so i figure i just might try useing clen to gain some. SOme say it works, some say its only good for maintainance (like post cycle or for cutting).

Any experiences with clen for bulking?

WantNoFatAssHo! said:
I've heard from some people that clen can help increase muscle, while others say that its only good for getting rid of fat.

I'm thinking of working my way up to 120mcg ED for four weeks, eating a lot and working out nazi style.

You think this can give me some good lean mass?

The reason i'm doing this is cuz i think i'm getting real close to my genetic limit.

anti catabolic, i say no. dont use it for mass.

WantNoFatAssHo! said:
I've written down all my measures (i.e. the size of the muscles), and the gains seem to slow down a lot. Even though my intensity is wery good, and i've red a lot of books on BB. Diet is nazi too, four cans of tuna ED and lots of cals for bulking.

Have been training for about four years, am 21 now.

My genetics are BAD, parents are cross country skiers, stamina type people, like marathon runners.

I dont wanna go all the way yet (test/d-bol/etc.), so i figure i just might try useing clen to gain some. SOme say it works, some say its only good for maintainance (like post cycle or for cutting).

Any experiences with clen for bulking?

CHANGE your diet,CHANGE your training,you need to change many things to get over the plateau,it doesnt matter how bad your genetics are,you still never can reach it.NObody is perfect,NOBODY can reach his genetic potential,But you can get close to it with proper dieting,i mean if one type of diet doesnt work,change it to "shock" your body or else it gets used to diets.

This is just my opinion so take it for what its worth, I have used clen on and off cycles a number of times. I think it can boost protien synthesis with a cycle but I don't think it will help you gain any mass on its own.

Yes, I have used it for mass gains, and I've got to tell you that it works very well.

My first 2 week cycle, I gained 3lbs of Lbm, and dropped 3-4 lbs of Bodyfat. I was eating 2800 cals (I weigh 200lbs)

My second 2 week cycle, I decided to focus on my arms, I trained them 2-3 times a week. I gained 0.25 inches. I was eating 2300-2400 cals and doing cardio 4-5 times a week. I lost 4-5 lbs of fat.

When you are eating lots of food on clen, be wary of cramps, they will be much worse then on diet. Stay away from sodium filled food.

Keep protein high, 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.

I think using clen before steroids is a great move.

BigAndy69 said:
Yes, I have used it for mass gains, and I've got to tell you that it works very well.

My first 2 week cycle, I gained 3lbs of Lbm, and dropped 3-4 lbs of Bodyfat. I was eating 2800 cals (I weigh 200lbs)

My second 2 week cycle, I decided to focus on my arms, I trained them 2-3 times a week. I gained 0.25 inches. I was eating 2300-2400 cals and doing cardio 4-5 times a week. I lost 4-5 lbs of fat.

When you are eating lots of food on clen, be wary of cramps, they will be much worse then on diet. Stay away from sodium filled food.

Keep protein high, 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.

I think using clen before steroids is a great move.

i would def agree w/ Big Andy...decrease bf% as much as possible and then hit a big ass cycle...if i could do it all over again...i would def do it this way...

Top Bottom