Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon prop enhanced 300mg/ml

with that many posts i'm sure he knows about the search!

i think any new info on this is great and i think thats what he was up to.so don't be such a bitch XBiker we are here to help if you don't want to help get the f#$k of the board...goof!

XBiker said:
If you are talking of **'s stuff, please do a search and save us all the grief.

Re: with that many posts i'm sure he knows about the search!

wolviesclaws said:
i think any new info on this is great and i think thats what he was up to.so don't be such a bitch XBiker we are here to help if you don't want to help get the f#$k of the board...goof!

Come on out of the closet and be a man.

It gets old seeing the same old shit posted over and over again.

Do a search. That is the first thing I do when looking for information, especially on something that is commonly asked, such as this.

XBiker said:
If you are talking of **'s stuff, please do a search and save us all the grief.

Xbiker – I rarely post on the Anabolic board, but I’ve read an abundant amount of posts on here. In the last 2 months I’ve read and learned about every single steroid imaginable. Before I came here I didn’t know a thing about them. I don’t have any friends that juice or have anybody to talk to about using it. Everything I know about them I learned by using the search button and reading almost every post daily. I have never asked a question on here… Not one! Every question I’ve wanted to know the answer to I’ve used the search and eventually found the answer… and believe me when I say it’s very hard sorting through the vast amount of shit on here to find info. Now for the first time I wasn’t satisfied with the search results I got so I first posted the question on Triedia.com and then after a couple of hours I posted it here.
So I’m sorry about causing you so much trouble by asking such a common question, although considering only one person out of 80 views gave me a vague answer I don’t think it has been asked as much as you think it has. Personally I’d like to know as much as possible before I go injecting myself with anabolics and I think most people are the same as me. So maybe you should knock off the tough guy attitude and be of some help when people ask questions.

Ingram said:

Xbiker – [...] So maybe you should knock off the tough guy attitude and be of some help when people ask questions.

Why don't you do a search using the keyword ** and see what happens??

Better yet, I'll do it for ya, tough guy.

Fucking A Dude.

Yes, you have to sift through a lot of posts, but you know what? You avoid annoying other members.

And, furthermore, I have used **'s deca, eq, sust, dbol, and winny with good results.

I would stay away from the trenbolone if I were you.

Top Bottom