Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol And Cardio?

Athleticfreak

Is it safe to use clenbuterol and then do cardio say 30-60 minutes after taking? I have read somewhere that it is dangerous to do this.Just want everyone's thoughts please!

I've never had problems using regular clen and doing cardio. It really improves my performance. I've hap problems doing cardio with adipokinetixs.

Thank you for the reply Big Andy.I just cannot remember where i read about clen being dangerous when combined with cardio(something to do with heavier breathing).My brothers mates are using clen at the moment and they do cardio and have said to have no problems at all.I guess i have nothing to really worry about then.

Clen is a very slow release and has a 48 hour life in the body. It is not to be confused with Ephedrine. Although it has some similar properties it is much different. It is perfectly safe to do cardio on clen.

clen-cardio

it all depends on how fit you are, i've taken clen and adipo at the same time while i was doing cardio and i was fine except that my hands were very shaky and i had muscle spazms in my chest ,bi's and tri's.but i had a shit load of energy!

i love it i feel as i can do cardio forever and i feel a bit of a buzz cool shit just turn the music high and you are in a club lol

rich I get the same effect with ECA, can't wait to see what Clen feels like in a couple of weeks here.

Wow! Holy ancient thread Batman!

Top Bottom