Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Dosage for Anti-Catabolic Effect

rogerwilcox

I've searched and could not find this issue addressed in any of the clen posts I saw.

I understand that the dosage is roughly 80 to 120 mcg for most people for fat loss purposes.

Would a lower doseage give you the anti-catabolic effect? It sure would be nice to get that benefit without all the crazy side effects from higher dosages.

I did see one person post that they take one tab a day post-cycle for this, but that is only one post (he mentioned something about it affecting cortisol, which I don't totally understand).

Any of the experts here have any data on that?

R Jr.

Increase the clenbuterol to the doseage which gives you side-effects and once you reach it then reduce the dosage a little. The side-effects at this level will be the same as for any level of clenbuterol intake.

Cortisol is the stress hormone in your body which breaks down tissue. Anti-catabolic means anti-cortisol. Clenbuterol's anti-catabolic effect lasts about 18 days, then you'd need to take 2 weeks off to let your receptors recover. Take an antioxidant with it because it oxidises your cells quite vogourously. I personally would not use this drug long-term.

HansNZ said:
Increase the clenbuterol to the doseage which gives you side-effects and once you reach it then reduce the dosage a little. The side-effects at this level will be the same as for any level of clenbuterol intake.

Thanks for the info. I assume you mean "the effectiveness at this level....", and not "side effects". Since the side effects for any level of clen would actually vary greatly! Was this a typo? Just making sure.

Nope wasn't a typo. If you reduce below the level where you get side-effects then 90% of the sides should disappear. I make this comment based on my own experience whereby I still get the occasional side-effect to the same degree regardless of whether I am taking 80mcg or 40mcg. The sides that these levels are minimal though usually just the occasional muscle cramp.

I was the one who posted what you refered to at the top. I take a tab a day because I react very strongly to clen and I hate the sides I get (jitters, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) Many people can take much more.

In terms of cramping

you should see very little of this at 80-90% of side-effect noticeable dosage. You can also supplement with potassium to aid the sodium/potassium intracellular pump, and this should eliminate 99% of any potential cramps. the best way to supplement this is, in my opinion, to eat a couple banannas a day. Of course, there is a debate about whether this is effective (adding potassium) but my experience, and I have a high tolerance for clen, was that it worked well. never cramped up, and I was running twice a day (early a.m. and late p.m.) to cut the last bit.

Re: In terms of cramping

I have a question about Clen. If I'm looking to take it more for the body building purposes, as opposed to weight loss, do I need to be taking smaller dosages? Or is there maybe something better I can be using?

Any answers would be of great help, thanks a lot.

Top Bottom