Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Patch

Jazzy1170

Last week I post a thread on the test patch. I'm a 51 male with 360 for test in my body. I'm walking around likea old man. Now my doc wants me to see a Urologist. I made a appointment and can't get in till June 21st.
What a bummer. They know 200 is low and 700 is high and I have 360, and cancer free. Why do I have to go through all this trouble just to get on the patch? All I want to see if it makes m feel better and maybe gain some muscel. Right now lifting weight doesn't get me anywhere. And being disabled since '91 with a bad back my arms must not be over 14" plus the fat on them. Why can't a doctor see that the patch will make me feel so much better?
Is it the fact cause of age they are worried abot cancer, and I have been tested and I am cancer free?
Thanks again,
Jazzy

last week

Last week I had 24 erplys with me included and what I got out it Horny said I would feel much better taking 7.5 to 10 mgs a day and yes they said I had low test and I was walking around like a old man. I have sever arthisis and an bad disc problems and this is probably the caus of it. I probably have had low test for a long time. I felt my body changing around 31 years of age. All I would like to do is try it. I have all the systems for low test. I feel weak, can't get a good nights sleep, sex, I have experienced weight gain especially the midsection.
Yep.. It must be low test.
Jazzy

Top Bottom