Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got some clenbuterol powder!Now have to work out how to take it?

Athleticfreak

I just got some clenbuterol powder today.I was told to take 5 grams a day first thing in the morning with water.Do this for 2 weeks then cycle off for 2 weeks.Do this for about 12 weeks maximum.I am unsure of the correct dosages and whether or not to take it first thing in the morning.Can i also do cardio immediately - 1 hour after taking clenbuterol or should i wait.I know this is a lot of questions but i need to know .Plaese help!

**By the way i am 25 years old ,240 pounds around 28%bodyfat**

**Also i was told to take eca stack when not taking clen,is this necessary or should i just cycle the clen?**

why would u buy something u know little or nothing about??? All your answers are here pal... use the search.

STUBS

I used the search and there was nothing really about clen powder dosages and how to take and answer my other questions and by the way why does everyone say just use the search function when i can get real answers right here now from all the experts!

yeah the search is a bit crap...

5g sounds a whole lot of clen m8... I used the spiropent tabs which were 0.02mg and took around 8 tabs a day so 5g sounds a whole damn lot of clen... do u know what amount of clen is in a 5g serving of the powder???

the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method works well when combined with ECA in the off weeks.

cardio is fine after taking the clen... infact its encouraged to do cardio. Just keep a check on ur heartrate and be safe.

STUBS

I know very little about clenbuterol in powder. However, I would like to offer some insight.

A. Why are you purchasing powder to which you know nothing about its dosing or concentration?
B. Why are you opting for anything other than tablets with clearly written and understood dosing methodologies?
C. How much money could you be saving buying powder which no doubt was created in less than antiseptic circumstances?

Just out of curiosity, are you aware that Clenbuterol is dosed in MCG vs. MG.

Hey, educate me I'm only famillier with tabs.

Last edited:
I am no expert but I will give it a shot:

Yes you should use eca when off clen, this off period is to stop the body adjusting to clen, eca is an effective fat burned and anticatabolite and will therefore prove synergistic alongside the clen.

I think I remember reading the half-life of clen is long enough that it doesn't necessitate the splitting of the required dosage across the day.

As to the 5grams of powder, it depends on the strength of the powder, is it 25mgs a gram? 50mgs a gram etc.

I would look to take 100 - 150 mgs and see how you with shakes etc.

This is all coming from the depths of my mind, try looking at t3 articles, clen discussion was a popular sideline to t3 chats around the end of last year/ start of this year.

Hope this helps, anyone else feel free to correct me as you see fit.

Athleticfreak said:
I just got some clenbuterol powder today.I was told to take 5 grams a day first thing in the morning with water.Do this for 2 weeks then cycle off for 2 weeks.Do this for about 12 weeks maximum.I am unsure of the correct dosages and whether or not to take it first thing in the morning.Can i also do cardio immediately - 1 hour after taking clenbuterol or should i wait.I know this is a lot of questions but i need to know .Plaese help!

**By the way i am 25 years old ,240 pounds around 28%bodyfat**

**Also i was told to take eca stack when not taking clen,is this necessary or should i just cycle the clen?**

am i the only one that's bothered by the fact that he was recommended 5 GRAMS a day?

the recommended dose of clen is 60-100 micrograms a day. you are taking 80,000 times more clen than you should.

Top Bottom