Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and test or eq for cutting?

Little Monster

Hey guys, I got off fina, test, and winstrol about 6 weeks ago and loved the results - even kept almost all of the gains. But, I think it was the fina that made me hate everyone and everything, so I don't want to use that again.

Do you think the best combo then for cutting would be winstrol and test, or winstrol and equipoise. I'm going to keep a pretty low-cal diet. Anavar and Primo cost too much and the fina ate up my nerves and tension, so I won't be able to use those.

Also, what are your opinions on these and how they compare to others?:

Valopharm winstrol (100mg/ml, 30ml)
Denkal's stanozolic winstrol (100mg/ml, 10ml)
ttokkyo winstrol (100mg/ml, 20ml)
ttokkyo's equipoise (200mg/ml, 10ml)
Ultragan equipoise (200mg/ml, 10ml)

what's your favorite enanthate? (tornel, loeffler, brovel, ttokkyo, etc...)
Do any of these up here have high ba content that would make the sites hurt like hell? I couldn't walk for like 8 weeks when I was on ttokkyo's cyp. I know winstrol is a little painful, but not too bad.

Thanks for your help!
Little Monster

well i think the obvious choice would be the eq instead of the test, since most test is highly angrogenic, which will promote estrogen and make u retain water. i have used eq up until show time and not retained any water.

never heard of 200mg/mL ultrargan, i thought it was only 100mg/mL
never used any of the ttokkyo goodies, so dont know how they work, but they will be consisting of most my next cycle, which starts monday!! :)

Why not use all three ? Add some Liquidex in there and you are set. When combined with Liquidex/Arimidex Test is a great choice for a cutting cycle! Test-Winny-Eq would be a grat cut cycle but your diet has to be spot on as usual to reach your desired results

M18

I thought about using all three, and I have an extra bottle of liquidex I could add too, but I wasn't sure how effective the test would be on a low-calorie diet. As ironic as it may sound, most people think I get "too big" for my height when I'm on test, so that's why I may leave it out this time around.

Thanks!

Top Bottom