Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2thick if you had the chance again what woud be your first cycle

Well, hypothetically speaking, if I had cycled in the past, then I would hypothetically use the same thing.

Primobolan depot at 200mg/week for 8 weeks. The only thing I would change would be the intensity of the workouts and the focus on diet.

Egads.

2Thick, you make me laugh sometimes.

With my limited experience with gear I am afraid I cannot agree with your theories! (And until you put them into practice that is all they are... theories.)

For myself, in hindsight I would not get sus flu 3 times in my first cycle.

There is a lot we still don't know about the effects of common steroid stacks on the body. Many recommend "front loading" with high doses... but maybe not such a good idea to shock your body with high doses of test you aren't used to... maybe the old "pyramid up" idea actually made some sense... get the body used to it with a smaller dose for two weeks, then move up.

Experience is a great teacher, but we need to listen harder to those who have experience!

2Thick said:
Well, hypothetically speaking, if I had cycled in the past, then I would hypothetically use the same thing.

Primobolan depot at 200mg/week for 8 weeks. The only thing I would change would be the intensity of the workouts and the focus on diet.

Weenie.

im curious as to what 2 thick would suggest for 2nd 3rd and 4th cycles. Just wanted to see the progression of different drugs and doses.

first; dbol, deca and sus... the best for a beginner - honestly, if done correctly he'll grow like an ox and keep most of his gains!

Leb
'size does count'

IronKop77 said:
im curious as to what 2 thick would suggest for 2nd 3rd and 4th cycles. Just wanted to see the progression of different drugs and doses.

For a 2nd cycle, I would recommend Deca/Dbol. Deca for 8 weeks at 200-400mg/week pyramided. The dbol at a max of 30mg/day for 4 weeks.

For a 3rd cycle, I would recommend Sust/EQ/dbol. No more than 500mg/week for sust. No more than 300mg/week for deca. And no more than 35mg/day.

Then you can do a little more for the 4th cycle.

Top Bottom