Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most overrated Roid

A-50 sucks, you feel like shit when your on it, and lose everything when you come off of it, I'll hear some shit here but I'm no fan of D-bol either. I like anavar but Halo beats it mg per mg hands down for contest prep. I've used both anavar and halo together for up to four weeks at a time without any negative sides.:D

i think that eq is way overated. i actually think it is VERY mild. or maybe its just i didnt respond well to it. 500mg a week for 8 weeks and i did not get vascular at all. had a good ass diet too.

ORANGE_JUICER said:
i think that eq is way overated. i actually think it is VERY mild. or maybe its just i didnt respond well to it. 500mg a week for 8 weeks and i did not get vascular at all. had a good ass diet too.

Agree on that. For what I do (not bodybuilding) EQ is a complete waste of time, and takes too long to get out of my system.

I'll make a determination on the anavar in about 4 weeks.

Sustanon or any test for that matter. Water bloat, acne, gyno all for a few pounds of muscle that could have been achieved with much cleaner compounds like Deca/Winny/Primo or Tren.

Too many sides for my taste.

OMNA

The only test i have eve done is Omna and I ALSO believe that Omna/Sust IS overrated. I wil ltry Test Cyp next time pehaps one type of test will be good.

ORANGE_JUICER said:

I agree with this as well. Eq is a great addition to a cycle for a little extra kick, but I wouldn't use it as my main compund. The effects are far too mild to real gain anything substantial from it.

I think it is great to use with Deca though to avoid the dreaded deca dick phenomenon.

I won't consider EQ overrated at all.. It's great for cutting and vascularity.. Those results are hard to achieve. I agree that it shouldn't be used as the main compound but i believe it should be included in any cutting cycle... Plus for the price its a great value...

What i believe would be overrated is DECA and SUST... To expensive and you can get those results with something else thats a lot less expensive... Deca is great for injuries though.. Thats the only reason i would use it...

Oh but Fina will live up to the expectations

Bulldog_10 said:
Well...I think the thing with anavar is that it's very effective without all the sides. Not that it's so powerful.

I can't think of anything that's so overrated. I'm going to try fina soon, I don't think that will live up to the expectations.

The good thing about Fina: You don't need much of it, you will gain weight, you will be as hungry as if you where on EQ.

Top Bottom