Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol instead of an anti-e during anadrol intake?

HansNZ

Is the gyno from anadrol caused only by progesterone or does it aromatise in estrogen in other ways?

Would taking winstrol be effective in preventing gyno or do I need to take an anti-e as well?

Damn no one answers real posts anymore. Everyone is quick to comment on the stupid ass posts like who would win a fight between Ernie and Bert against the 2 old geezers from Sesamie Street.
I'll try to help you out bro.

It does not convert to DHT. It is highly angrogenic and CONVERTS to estrogen easily.

You should definitely consider and anti-e such as Proviron.

Anadrol converts to progesterone, simply meaning don't waste money on anti-estro's and get some winny. Ru-486 if you can find it.

Enigmaxxx7 said:

It does not convert to DHT. It is highly angrogenic and CONVERTS to estrogen easily.

You should definitely consider and anti-e such as Proviron.
where do you find your (wrong) info?

Yeah, what ORGANON CANNON said, Enigmax, you should not be giving advice to people if you are not sure it is correct.

Besides a clean diet what could you take to try and keep the excessive water weight of Anadrol to a descent amount?

A couple of morning cardio sessions can help keep water flushed out, as well as making sure to drink tons of water. This combined with winny should help. Sometimes once a week I would use a diuretic to piss a few extra pounds out also.

Top Bottom