Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone enanthate from Chile?

tonycfi3

Has anyone seen testosterone enanthate from chile. It comes in a 1ml ampule 250mg and is made by BIOSANO. The amp has a white dot and a yellow and blue lines. I could post pictures if anyone is intersted. NNeedd Help!!

TonyCFI3 said:
Has anyone seen testosterone enanthate from chile. It comes in a 1ml ampule 250mg and is made by BIOSANO. The amp has a white dot and a yellow and blue lines. I could post pictures if anyone is intersted. NNeedd Help!!

Email and PM Cornellius-he is a board member here and lives in Chile. If anyone would know-it's him.
Just do search under his name and his email addy's are on his signature line and also on his profile.

TonyCFI3 said:
I know it pretty well buddy.....have them all arround my house...LOL!
Anyway, cuality is great and there are no fakes of it. Trust me, you´ll be happy with the results.

Check your mail.....

Top Bottom