Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Is it absolutely nessesary to split up *'s Winstrol tabs?...shits are small......**

definatly split them up cubano....I'm sure ** (why do people do the 2 star thing anyway?) mixes the winny in well with the filler. It's not like liquid acid, where you buy a sugar cube. In that case, you wouldn't know where the fuck they put the drops. :D

Actually there was a huge debate about this a while ago and most of the guys agreed that when making a pill, it's not evenly distributed throughout the pill. So there is a good chance you could get more in one half than the other.

i know this, i was taking two of his so called winny tabs per day, thats right, 100mg winny per day, and i left them under my tongue till nothing was there, and i didn't gain or notice anything, and im no rookie, i've done winny two other times one at 50mg per day and one at 50mg EOD, both with success(injection). The way i look at this stuff, if there is so much controversy, why waste your money, just get the real thing?

because a real cycle of the "real thing" cost me 500-$600. and i just wanted to add a little something extra to my cycle, so 60 bucks isn't bad. i guess i'll find out how they are now.

their fine bro.....just split them up if you want to maximize your results...twice a day is a sinch...not like dbol's where you gotta take one ever 3.5 hours! anyway, who cares if one side of the pill may contain more winny than the other.....in the end, you will have more constant levles than just taking it once per day.... goodluck bro!

Hey guys as far as tha Ox tabs go,

Do most of you guys let it sort of dissolve under your tongue
or do you chew it and drink some water over it.

I'm starting to get to like tha tastes, i just let it dissolve under my tongue...Do you think this is better absorption vrs drinking it down with water after chewing?

i just chew it and disolve it with my saliva...i drink water later...never right after...but thats just me...better for you to eat it completely without water. Then after you chew and swallow them, drink the h20

Top Bottom