Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Is it absolutely nessesary to split up *'s Winstrol tabs?...shits are small......**

str8cubano

guys, finally got my Stanlozol. these China ** tabs are fucking small as hell. I'm sure its just my imagination but i just can't belive there's 50mg in each of these little tabs. Taste kinda like his anavar. Anyways, i heard everyone says split up the tab. I know that .25 mg in am and pm is optimal way of keeping blood levels constant, but is it the case with these tabs as well? any experinced users with his tabs ? what do you guys think?

Hehe I know what your talking about. I just got some anavar tabs yesterday and I am glad they are only 10mg per tab.

Try going to GNC and getting one of those pill splitter things. May be worht a shot.

BTW, the anavar tabs are kinda like an off yellow right?

hey cubano how long did i take you to get the tabs and did you order regular or exprees mail.
and what i did wasjust take 50mg an hour before workout nd if you do 100mg a day take the other one at night

str8cubano

you realize that when you split the tab in half you could still have all 50 mg of winny in one of the halves. If you want just take 100 mg a day. I've had a few buddies try this and it worked very well.

later
mitch:D

It's easy to split them by biting. Bite one tab in half, then bite half off one of the halves (a quarter). It's not absolutely necessary, but you will get better results by dividing the doses VS all in one shot.

Re: str8cubano

mitch1301 said:
you realize that when you split the tab in half you could still have all 50 mg of winny in one of the halves. If you want just take 100 mg a day. I've had a few buddies try this and it worked very well.

later
mitch:D

How?...thats fucking horrible? how do you know this? I can't take 100 a day right now,and probably woudlnt...

ripped103 said:
hey cubano how long did i take you to get the tabs and did you order regular or exprees mail.
and what i did wasjust take 50mg an hour before workout nd if you do 100mg a day take the other one at night

i orderd from domestic source, although it took me 3 weeks to get the anavar from IP

Top Bottom