Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LAB Testosterone check next week - Any MDs around here???

fitwizard

LAB Testosterone check next week - Advice please ! !

I have schedules a Lab test for Testosterone Levels next week. Test results are completed within a week. It's relatively cheap, and I hope it will give me an accurate answer if my Russian SUST is bunk or not.

I'm on week 6 of dbol/sust/deca cycle with nothing really impressive.

My questions are:

1. Do you know which test is better to determine (muscle-wise) Testosterone Levels and if my Sust is legit. I mean Free serum testosterone level or Total testosterone level?

2. I would also like to know if my source supplied bunk Deca. So does anybody know how to test this? Is the Testosterone lab check sufficient, or is there a better way to test for Deca in the blood? (Progesterone maybe? not sure).

If testosterone level is normal, or deca level (if I will be able to check this thing up), then I am going with the tests to the source and demand my money back (being a well known figure in my area, he won't risk it), but that's the only Scientifical way to prove it and eliminate excuses he may have to the reason I've not grown.

Please advice.

Last edited:
results

just had labs done myself at week 6 of 300 mg wk test [cyp] with 3 weeks upfront of 100 mg a day abombs test was 6 days past last shot had 810 blood level , i hope this helps you

Thanks bulkhead!

810 doesn't seem too high, taking into consideration the other factors. Am I right? I mean, I heard the 'normal' range for a natural person (no AS or TEST at all!) may be 300-900'.

I was guessing that at week 7 of 500SUST,300DECA my test should skyrocket. Isn't it so?

I just want to know it so i'll know how to read the test results.

Check your test levels (both free and total) 48 hrs after a 500 mg inj of sus. Total should be at least 1200 + ng/dl if not closer to 2000 ng/dl. Free should be elevated as well and the % free elevated because the D-bol and deca should be reducing SHBG.

Test assays don't cross react with nandrolone. No way to tell, other than if you started the Deca by itself and checked T levels 2 weeks later. If the stuff was real, your T levels would be low, probably less then 200 ng/dl for total.

W6

Top Bottom