Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

triguy-
I keep hearing you talk about inj. ATP where are you getting this? I mean, is it an illegal steriod or are you getting it perscribed? and isint ATP only used for very short bursts? if thats true it wouldn't make much sense for an endurance athlete to use it? Im asking because I've never heard of anyone else using it. Let me know. Also, whats this GBL stuff? as for potassium bicarbonate I hear its real hard on the stomach and from what I've heard is only used by the trackies where I live. I used Glycerol a few times and I really liked it, tastes like shit but seemed to work. And jacob- you use aspirin before competition? what roids boost RBC counts? I think a liter of saline solution would be much more effective in thinning out the blood before a race. I dont know how available a saline solution would be for you though. and speedoracer- you should INCREASE mileage in the off season, you dont need to be doing any intensity just long slow rides in a HUGE gear is the best. Off season is the time to build your base and increase strength w/ both on and off the bike resistince training, when spring comes around then its time to pick up the intensity and get fast!! ok guys, good conversing with you, Im learning alot. Thanks
rider

..if we keep this up maybe we'll get our own ENDURANCE BOARD

.......AS increase blood cell count

EQ,test, anadrol, dbol,high androgenic AS,

primo will also increase rbc, its used clinically to treat anemia.

On the atp. inj theres slow an long acting. I think i have the long acting (hoping), i got from an australian vet co. do a web search on vet + inj atp. Also tyson's supplements sells oral atp. Lets all work together and try an get in contact with a pro cycling team DR. someone like that could really help. ill keep you guys posted on my efforts.

do the long slow low intensity during the winter base months but 1x a week do a anaerobic workouts so as not to lose those fast twitch speed producing fibers

ATP etc

ATP is the energy substrate used for muscular activity. It is stored in short supply within the muscle cell, during intense exertion the stored ATP is used because there is insufficient oxigen available to 'burn' fat.

I have never used asprin for endurance enhancement, but assume since it decreases platelet aggregation that it makes blood less 'clumpy' or 'sticky', thus decreasing viscosity.

The problem with evaluating performance enhancements for me is that I am a wrestler. I don't perform work with standardized resistances and intensities. Guys who run indoor track are probably the best barometers for guaging the effectiveness of performance enhancers.

Oops-it took me longer than I thought (went to lunch), but I started an endurance training thread on the Training Discussion board. I figured it would draw more endurance athletes in and we'd get more view points.

On ATP: Your body ultimately breaks down fat, carbs and protein (1g fat=132 ATP and 1g protein or carb=36 ATP, I think) into ATP so you can always use ATP. I am about to start taking an ATP supplement so I'll let you know how it works. I am pretty tuned into the ole motor so I can tell when my performance is aided by stuff. Being a guinea pig is fun.

Asprin will thin blood and I guess ibuprofen will also. Both can also take some of the "edge" off physical pain you may feel while training or competing (like from injuries and stuff). It does nothing to help lactic acid burn though. Pyruvate works well for that-it works real well. I have found creatine to work well for long workouts, but you have to take a lot like 30-50g(!) the night before. My legs felt "pumped" and I could really feel a difference in my muscular strength. However I think that if you load like this too often it looses its effect.

FHG

i got a time trial coming up so ill let you know how the creatine thing works!

you think GH will increase one's recovery sytem?

i use pyruvate on race days.

triguy- no doubt GH will increase your ability to recover, you'll need to cycle it with insulin as when GH levels are up insulin levels are down and vice versa, it's also really really expensive. And obviously you can cycle it but from what I've heard it's best to just stay on a small amount all racing season. Use glutamine and argine to help increase GH production. Has anyone ever tried one of those GH pills? like Pinnacle's Gro-Tropin, they say it's supposed to increase GH levels by some serious amounts, im sure most of it is marketing but I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has had any sucess with it or anything like it. triguy- def. let us know how the creatine works, and good luck finding a team doctor willing to talk to you, our team doctor will hardly talk to us about drugs, he's awesome for talking about supplements and training but clams up (and for good reason) when we ask about illegal stuff. Oh well, hes got a family and stuff so he's not into taking any risks like that. Good talkin to you all.
rider

rider-
I looked into some of those GH stimulators and most everyone (on the Elite supplement and Anabolic board) said they don't work. GH needs to be stacked with an anabolic as well for it to work best. Glutamine works really well for me and that is a GH stimulator. Netrition.com has info about these GH releasers. Most of them are powders and there's a usually an AM and PM formula. ISS Research had a good one. I may try one in January as my training builds up.

Has anyone tried those ecdysterones? Some of these are supposed to have anabolic effects and promote erythropoiesis.

FHG

Pyruvate

How are you guys using pyruvate? Is it a calcium, potassium, or sodium salt? Is it a mixture?

Anyone try the ribose supplements? If so what kind of feedback do you give them?

Top Bottom