Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Triguy, what are your stats? I don't think you would enjoy a dbol only cycle. Have you thought about Fina? Gains are typically only 5-10 lbs but strength is way up and bodyfat simultaneously down!! EQ increases redblood cell count and seems like it would be good too. Many stack Fina and Winstrol V for awesome results in strength and recovery with no sides.

Anybody competing (tri or cycling) on EQ? I am very interested in results.

Dbol etc

I am from Ireland although residing in UK for a while.

I guess then 50mg ed of A50, over a short time will not be too bad then on the weight if I use cutters and water stabilisers later? Just plenty of milk thistle hey!

With regard to sex drive and Dbol... Dbol will increase your test levels and hence should not be a problem. 15mg or 3 tabs per day should be OK. However whenever I have taken anything that increases test I always have Clomid or HCG on hand.

Take Dbol in separate doses - short acting.

Deca is the bogey with some guys. Deca disck seems common. Never taken more than 300mg pw so effects not so bad.

Right I am off to the pool.

Got some Naposim en-route..will keep you posted.

I've heard from some guys Eq and anavar increase RBC count.

Currently I am engaged in some seroius endurance training, weight training to increase leg strength, and general "dieting" or clean eating to reduce BF. It sounds like a lot, but everything fits together nicely.

I am taking in more protein and cutting back on useless carbs (which is hard when doing a lot of 6 hour rides). I have been supplementing with iron a few days a week. I have increased vitamin intake and take lots of vit C everyday and B complex. I am taking vit E on days I don't take iron (so they don't compete for absorption). I devised a nice 4AD cycle which has been helping with strength and recovery. I am also using androspray. I take saw palmetto to help with prostate inflammation from long rides and runs . After training I take glutamine and BCAAs w/whey protein drink. And most importantly I sleep all the time!!

I pretty much have the diet dialled in. I feel great for every ride and I am slowly losing BF and adding muscle. I was really interested in trying some AS, but I figured I should just train more and then the terrorist attack in NY took place and transporting stuff thru the mail and smuggling across the border got dicey. Plus here in the US stuff is difficult to get. I think it is easier to get in Europe.

I have raced bikes for a long time and next season I'll do my first Ironman tri. I did a bunch of tris last year and dabbled in MTB as well. I ordered some ATP and coenzymne Q10 as I've heard they are real good endurance supps.

FHG

Ironman

Did my first Ironman this year. 90% in the mind.
For what its worth, just break it down into stages in the mind.

Do you put a run in after the six hour rides?

Guess things must be difficult for you mail wise after those dispicable bastards murdered those people in NYC.

Things are not too bad in Europe - UK is not as strict as USA regarding possession.

I am pretty psyched about the Ironman. The swim will be the hardest part as I am not a great swimmer. I have done a few runs after long rides. In a few weeks I have a big test; 5.5 hour ride and 2.5 hour run!! If that goes well I'll feel better about my chances in the Ironman; I'm shooting for a 10:30-11 time. In February I move back to Boulder and then I get to train and live at altitude (and cold weather).

FHG

Clenbuterol is good. Studies have verified that clen increases muscle mass, decreases body fat and exerts metabolic effects that augment the endurance training effect. (Brooks et. al., 1996) Now, everyone reacts differently, and some people don't like it, most likely because at moderate to high doses there is a "speedy" effect.

In regards to injecting ATP... I'd like to know more about this. I would be interested to hear the results if anyone has tried it. My guess is that it would be similar to high doses of creatine??, as the ATP-CP cycle go hand in hand.

As for training, in the off season, I believe it best to decrease overall mileage and focus on anerobic threshold-type workouts, going at about 80 - 85% max effort for shorter distances with some all-out max speed work. Of course you'll want to throw in a distance day every once-in-a-while to keep the aerobic system tuned-up, but any gains you can make in raising VO2 max will definately pay off. Combine that with a great weight training program, especially for the legs, and you have yourself a pretty cool winter training schedule.

As Spring approaches, that will be the time to up the mileage again, and with your VO2 max up, even a point or two, and you'll notice you can go faster on those long hauls.

Last edited:
oxjunkie: fina & winny combo is too tuff on the joints for me.

so many choices!!!! ugh!!!!!

ok top choices for me are
EQ.
dbol-"documented huge increases in recovery"
anavar.

doin just winny now, would add primo but couldnt locate it.
next cycle EQ & a little test & maybe dbol. :)

diet, training, vitamin therapy all down pat. just the AS therapy is where i get confused. too many choices.

tellin you guys inj ATP!!!!!! just gotta find someone who has experience with it or real DR. knowledge

Defeating Lactic Acid

Have any of you tried lactic acid buffers such as potassium bicarbonate? I have a copy of a study done by an MD where he claims administration of GBL decreased lactic acid production by 200-300%.

jacob cool name!

Yeah i use phos fuel by twinlab, tuff on the stomach tho.

Im gonna try the gbl! i got a time trial dec 9th! hope i can cycle while high! :)

GBL and Glycerol Laced Phos Fuel

I think one thing all endurance athletes need to keep in mind is adequate hydration. Is it possible at any point to consume repeatedly your own private 'cocktails' during competion? You could precisely measure water, GBL, lactic acid buffers, and glycerol to keep you well hydrated and reduce lactic acid production.

In the weeks trainning for competion boost RBC counts with AS. Immediately pre-competion hyperhydrate with glycerol and water. Take asprin to counteract the increase in blood viscosity from increased RBC count.

Top Bottom