Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for improving androgen sensitivity...

I'm no longer a fan of winstrol being used at the tail-end of a cycle...I posted a study a while back and Stew meat pointed out something VERY signifigant within it-Winstrol negatively effects benzodiazepam receptors in the brain.This means when it is the only steroid used,or is ran past the other steroids in a stack,there's a strong possibilty of it leading the user into a bout of severe post-cycle DEPRESSION...The solution?Always run it with a differen't type of steroid(preferably test)or run another steroid AFTER it's use to keep the brain in proper order from a hormone-based standpoint...

Great post huck. I almost always use winstrol in every cycle I've done so far. This is for all those people who think 'strol overrated.

atta boy

good post huck , i tried to reward you with kharma but it said i had to spread it around ,oh well its the thought that counts lol lol:D

Damn HUCK you da man !!!! I am planning next cycle and am putting it in heavy !!!! Acually my entire next cycle is going to be heavy as hell but now it will include winny throughout it !!!!
Excellent post !!!

This makes a lot of sence. Since my first couple of cycles were very light and consisted mostly of winstroll i have been able to use sustanon at a dosage of 500mg weekly during the peak and consistently make great gains with every cycle at low dosages. I wonder if using stanazolol in the first few times has set my receptors up for the future and am now able to get away with using less while still making great gains? If that is the case than it would be smart for all novices to start their first cycle with Winny.

Great post. I was also told to "spread my karma around".

Maybe I am just brain dead from too much work, but from the study I didn't get a quantification of how increase in effectiveness normal males could expect from test by adding winstrol.

Also, the study didn't mention provirion, so wouldn't we going beyond the study to say forget about using proviron, since winstrol is available. We don't really know from this study which is more effective, do we?

Fonz, I know you have done very well despite your aversion to test, but I am curious. Did you end up trying test and didn't like it? If not, what are your reasons for avoiding it?

Trevdog said:
Great post. I was also told to "spread my karma around".

Maybe I am just brain dead from too much work, but from the study I didn't get a quantification of how increase in effectiveness normal males could expect from test by adding winstrol.

Also, the study didn't mention provirion, so wouldn't we going beyond the study to say forget about using proviron, since winstrol is available. We don't really know from this study which is more effective, do we?

Fonz, I know you have done very well despite your aversion to test, but I am curious. Did you end up trying test and didn't like it? If not, what are your reasons for avoiding it?

Well, the closest I've gotten to use test is Andriol at 800mg/day
(20 40mg caps/day) for 12 weeks(thats 5600mg/week)
and got some gains but also(for the only time in my life)
got a sort of rash over my cest, shoulders, back.
Not acne, just a VERY itchy rash.

After that, I just swore of test and I haven't had any problems
since. Even with Fina, no problems whatsoever.

The funny thing is a psyched myself up for a test cycle,
got all the gear then chickened out after seeing a pic
of somebodies test-bloated body.

I'm just paranoid that people will notice "the bloat"
and start a train of thought that ends in "he must
use steroids".

I still have 4 TT cypionate bottles, 80 viromone amps,
and 40 testoviron amps that I was going to use
for that cycle. I was going to go all out.

Oh well, maybe sometime........I'm still young. :)

Fonz

damn, Huck's posts remind me of a car dealer who talks you into getting the rust-proofing, extended cupholder warranty and muffler-mudguard...whenever I read his posts I wanna add more and more drugs to my next cycle...LOL

Fonz said:

.....The funny thing is a psyched myself up for a test cycle,
got all the gear then chickened out after seeing a pic
of somebodies test-bloated body.

I'm just paranoid that people will notice "the bloat"
and start a train of thought that ends in "he must
use steroids".

Fonz

.5mg eod of armidex will keep you bloat and gyno free. But you'll still have to stay away from the tight sweaters and tees as tt cyp is definitly very anabolic. Who cares what people think anyways? Fuck 'em. Not that I'm quite ready to start wearing my ttokkyo tshirt in public just yet.;)

Top Bottom