Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zi xiu tang bee pollen weight loss log

calabresenj

I first posted asking if anyone heard of this stuff I know a few women who are now swearing by it so I was curious if it is as effective as they are claiming. Here is my log I plan to do for the 1st month Ill update every couple days. sorry I didnt post earlier been working like crazy this week. Stats age 28 5'9 (dont know bf prob around 10-14) been training since high school. Now I train bjj/thai box mon tues wens and sat days I lift mon wens fri and cardio 6 days a week in the morning. No real diet just try to eat clean no junk nothing fried no red meat and very little dairy. I cheat every sun. I usually compete at 180-185 so normal walk around weight is between 190-200. I started the bee pollen mon weighing 200.2lbs and I had to work 7 13hr days this week so the only training I did was running and bag work 4days this week. The directions that come with the bee pollen say not to change your diet so just to see how effective the stuff really is Im not gona change my diet. Supps I take are a multi, krill oil, flax oil, zma and 5htp. as of today 1/1/11 I have consistantly lost weight every day since starting the product on mon. this morning upon waking was 197.4 the website claims that most people should lose 10% of their body weight the 1st month without any exercise and they stress not to go on a diet. Energy is pretty good considering work schedule and it is definately working to curb my appetite. I dont know what it is in this stuff but I def think its working Im down 1 notch on my belt since mon will post again on mon after training to see how my strength is.

The second week was pretty uneventful Im sitting at 197 this week no noticable changes this week no real increase in energy that Ive noticed yet. Training is going good and Ive been cheating a little extra on the diet just to see what happens and I am happy to say Im not gaining any weight. I will post again next week to see if anything changes.

down to 195. Its def fat lol and Ive been slacking big time on the diet its making me feel pretty guilty I feel like if I tightned up the diet Ild be getting pretty shredded but I really wanted to see how effective it really is. I think most supp companys that know their products kno the most effective way to take them and I believe in following the directions. I think they would want people to get results so they buy more. so as directed Im cheating. Ive been doing atleast 1 cheat meal a day pizza, pasta wit vodka sauce, lol all the good n fatting stuff I know would normally make me a cow. My wife is doing it 2 n shes lost 8 lbs of fat and shes only gotten in 2-3 work outs a week since we started. I havent felt anything in terms of sides or energy boost but my wife does occasionally get a little dizzy sometimes when she stands up after sitting 4 awhile but she sometimes gets that from to much espresso also

This stuff is pretty funny down to 194 mon will start my 4th week. Im pretty sure its fat and not water. My stomach appears leaner and I dropped another notch on my belt

193.6 this morning. Def leaning out I doubt i will drop 13lbs in the next 4 days to lose the 10% body weight like the instructions claimed but I am absolutely leaning out while trying to eat anything and everything. I can see where this product would prob take 10% of your body weight off if you have it to lose. Im not by any means shredded but I think if your 30 or more over weight you could get some pretty wild results from this product while not changing your eating habits at all. Ill be sure to post again when I have more improvements to note

192 Lol it really is pretty funny. Its a fairly new product from what I understand also. There are alot of fakes on the net I bought mine from the site that people I knew where already using and getting results from. If anyone is interested PM me Ill be happy to give you the site I got my bottles from. This week is my 4th week Im pretty impressed Im not sure how its working but Im losing fat and TRYING to cheat on the diet and still losing. So if anyone out there has any PT clients that dont mind working out but just cant kick the junk food this may be the product. Ill keep up the posts till the end of this bottle. Im impressed so far zero sides no gitters, no real energy benefits that Ive noticed but Im def happy with the fat loss. Not sure how this stuff works like it does only thing in it that I am remotely familiar with is the senna and this stuff does def make you go to the bathroom.

192 Lol it really is pretty funny. Its a fairly new product from what I understand also. There are alot of fakes on the net I bought mine from the site that people I knew where already using and getting results from. If anyone is interested PM me Ill be happy to give you the site I got my bottles from. This week is my 4th week Im pretty impressed Im not sure how its working but Im losing fat and TRYING to cheat on the diet and still losing. So if anyone out there has any PT clients that dont mind working out but just cant kick the junk food this may be the product. Ill keep up the posts till the end of this bottle. Im impressed so far zero sides no gitters, no real energy benefits that Ive noticed but Im def happy with the fat loss. Not sure how this stuff works like it does only thing in it that I am remotely familiar with is the senna and this stuff does def make you go to the bathroom.

To the newbs reading this is not a good way to lose weight.
It will do nothing for weightloss and is a scam. I don't really care that this person is spamming on here, because if they were selling some great product it would be cool. They are selling fucking bee pollen though!

Top Bottom