Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which ONE supp to boost low natty test for 42 yr old..

skaman007

ok low test of 330 ,,off cycle...theres so many good test boosters on the market lately its like a minefield...in an ideal world with m ore funds i would buy 2 or 3 but i can only afford one at a time,,,,,,,,,,,,so out of the supps below what is best for low natty test of 42 yr old to use for 8 weeks off cycle the options for me are..
1.hcgenerate?pricey but amazin reviews.
2.phytosersm?is it as good or even better test booster than hcgenerate?
3.bridge?is it in the same bracket as 1 and 2?
4.sustain alpha?had it once and was impressed.
5.daa?42percent test raise seems crap when phtyoserms is 347?
ok so which one shall i have to try ?and dont say try them all ,can only afford one at a time ..........thanks

i cant speak for all the products because i havent tried them all, but i have tried hcgenerate in my pct, and i have ran bridge and i love both of them but phytoserm seems to be having great reviews. you cant go wrong with hcgenerate though

i cant speak for all the products because i havent tried them all, but i have tried hcgenerate in my pct, and i have ran bridge and i love both of them but phytoserm seems to be having great reviews. you cant go wrong with hcgenerate though

how did you compare hcgenerate to bridge??much difference?

I have used HCGen and am currently running 347 and 347 is having hands down a much more noticeable effect than the HCGen.

I am interested in knowing what people think is the best as well. My opinion based on the supps I have taken is that Phytoserms347 is prob the best. Topical Resveratrol (Sustain Alpha) is also something that seemed to give me a boost. I took Bridge after cycle and didn't notice much but I'm sure my hormones were all out of wack so it was hard to tell. I started taking DAA a couple days ago along side my Phytoserms so we'll see how it goes. I didn't notice much libido boost from Generate but was taking it along side Clomid so again..kind of hard to tell if it was working.

ok low test of 330 ,,off cycle...theres so many good test boosters on the market lately its like a minefield...in an ideal world with m ore funds i would buy 2 or 3 but i can only afford one at a time,,,,,,,,,,,,so out of the supps below what is best for low natty test of 42 yr old to use for 8 weeks off cycle the options for me are..
1.hcgenerate?pricey but amazin reviews.
2.phytosersm?is it as good or even better test booster than hcgenerate?
3.bridge?is it in the same bracket as 1 and 2?
4.sustain alpha?had it once and was impressed.
5.daa?42percent test raise seems crap when phtyoserms is 347?
ok so which one shall i have to try ?and dont say try them all ,can only afford one at a time ..........thanks
Hands down....phyto-347, hcgenerate, bridge

Only fadogia (In BRIDGE and HCgen) will increase testosterone and will do so by increasing LH, which in the case of a 42 year old may not be that much and may also increase estrogen.

Even in a drugs profile this is mentioned. (In the "dosage" paragraph). http://drugsprofiles.com/anabolic-androgenic-steroids/proviron.html

The best thing to do is increase FREE testosterone. In that case, UNLEASHED is your best bet.

Read this about test boosters: Unleashed Double Pack

Top Bottom