Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

MrO

I was just wondering if it really makes a big difference if I inject 250 mgs of sustanon monday and thursday, or 500mgs on monday instead.

thanks.

Many of Duchaines principles are oudated. This is one of them. Its clear now that more frequent injections lead to stable blood levels thus promoting gains and reducing sides.

PARABOLAN said:
dont get me wrong.. i inject my enanthate everyday for more stable levels.. but im sure dan knows a lot...

Dan was definatly a pioneer in his time, but we have come a long way.

Nimrod25 said:
Many of Duchaines principles are oudated. This is one of them. Its clear now that more frequent injections lead to stable blood levels thus promoting gains and reducing sides.

Nimrod is absolutelly correct here. Look up the make up of Sustanon.......remember there is a reason that Test Prop is in there......most would agree that because of this reason.....stable blood levels are only maintained if injected EOD.

Here is a link that I thought was very informative. Goodbye Duchaine......you had your time.......now it's our time.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...readid=68016&highlight=Proper+use+of+Sustanon

Top Bottom