Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is TToKKyo deca and organon Sus 250 good stack for beginner cycle?

musclefreak

In my third week and I started off with 300mg of deca and 250mg of sus 250 each week. Will I be happy with this cycle along with an ECA fat burning stack?

for a first cycle..deca and Sus are always a great combo.

Your dosages are low, but hell, if it's your first time, go for it.

You might want to find some Arimidex just in case. 300mg of Nandrolone can affect your nipples especially if you are sensitive.

Not so sure about E/C/A though. It's an OK alternative to cut fat but you should expect some water weight from the DECA/SUS anyhow.

Sus and Deca work great with each other but use at least 500mg of sus with 300mg of deca or else you may get deca dick. You should go with a higher test dose anyhow. Also as gotmilk has stated you should have some arimidex or at least nolvadex on hand in case you need it. Also you will need clomid post cycle, do a search on it.

Hey

If u have a good diet and solid workout plan then u should be fine. I got 22 lbs and kept 15 on a Omna 250 a week for 12 weeks and Dbol at 35mg for 4 weeks.

You are fine with that cycle.

My first cycle was 250 mg of sus per week and 250 mg of deca per week for 10 weeks. I gained 25 lbs!

Eat like a horse and train hard. Take advantage of being new, you don't need much to get good results. I wish I could cut my doses down but you will have plenty of time for mega doses after you become a professional!

Good luck!

Double your sust and leave the deca at 300. The nandrolone (deca) may start to cause signs of gyno, so you don't want to overdo it. Arimidex won't help that.

I'd agree with 500/300 with the sus/deca. I added dbol to my cycle. Be prepared for a lot of water weight if you don't use arimidex. I'm up 12 lbs in two weeks and at least half is water.

Top Bottom