Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What stacks best with winstrol?

scarylarry

Iam a little confused about what to stack with winny. I wanted to stack it with test but would have to have some liquidex on hand because I dont want any bitch tits or water weight. The problem is finding liquidex. my first cycle was straight deca and it fucked up my dick so Iam a little weary of using deca again. So what do you guys think. What about eq? I just want to put on some lean weight. Any suggestions on what to cycle winny with?

From what I have read anadrol makes you bloat up pretty well and your gains are lost post cycle. I could be mistaken. I read this from the anabolic review 2000. Wouldn't the eq produce the unwanted deca dick?

I am just wrapping up a cycle of Winny/Fina/EQ/ and Test Prop. I got about 10 solid pounds of muscle so far and I have a couple weeks left. If you want another test and also want to stay ripped go with prop! (propionate)

BTW, I used 500mg EQ/ week, 50mg ED winny, 50 mg ED Tprop, 75mg/ day fina. High protien, good rest, etc. etc.

If you're worried about the titty situation then I woul go with the prop. I plan on doing a deca/prop/winny cycle soon. I'm currently doing gh/prop/insulin. I switched from cyp to prop because I am sensative to test. I also like that the prop is fast acting and shorter half life.

I know some guys who made great gains on a Stanozolol/Fina stack.

75mg Win/25mg Fina E/D was a good one.

A lot of people believe that Winny should be incorporated into every stack as it's an excellent drug and stacks well with practically anything!

Sorry for the uneducated questions but how is test prop safer for the tits and test ethanate for example not? Winny and test ethanate were my origanal choices. but since i might not be able to aquire liquidex the test ethanate is not looking to good. Are you saying that test prop is safer than ethanate. What about sus250 and tits?

Just because of it's anti-progesterone qualities, winny stacks well with progesterone inducing AS's, like deca and fina. It also stacks well with EQ.

Top Bottom