Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, thiomucase and testosterone suspension..

folken

I'm new here so just wanted to say hello. I'm not fat but wanna go down I was very fat when i was younger and now I'm not fat but I'm not thin either so i wanna go down I've beent tryin everything to get the left-over fat that i have but nothing has worked i run like crazy and do lots of exercises i've taken pills and im just so frustrated. a friend told me of the testosterone suspension he told me that it took the fat off and gained in size but has a lot of BAD side-effects he also told me about the injectable thiomucase its much cheaper and he told me it also works to get down fat but i don't gain in size. i dun't mind that much about gaining size cause i gain'em on the gym cause i train hard. i just wanna get the fat out cause i am really wide but dont have that a lot of stomach and it sucks when buying shorts or things like that. anyways i wanna know wich is better for goin down on the fat? and is it worth takin the testo suspension? thanks

Hola. Quick tip: forget the test until you really know what you're doing. Taking gear without the proper precautions is foolish. If you want to shed some fat, give us some clue as to your current diet, height, weight, and training schedule.

Again, welcome.

Top Bottom