Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about to start ** winstrol only cycle, want some advice!!

Strong_Man20

Hi guys,

im gonna run the winny at 100mgs ed alone to see if his shit is good!! I hope I wont be dissapointed. Anyway I have a few Q'S

Will creatine help reduce joint pain from winstrol as it draws water into the muscle??

When will I notice strengh increases??

and will my sex drive increase or will I suffer from winny dick as one person I think has said he got winny dick on this board

:FRlol: ok, no such thing as winny dick from experience or what others have said. Winstrol doesn't raise any estrogen/pregestoren receptors and doesn't aromatize so you shouldn't be suffering from "winny Dick". LIsten, i dont know if you 've done a previous cycle,but don't do 100mg/day of winny for your first time. This is for bodybuilders that have done winstrol in the past and know what the fuck they are doing. Winstrol is very toxic on the liver, and i think that at 50mg/day for no more than 8 weeks should get your desired results.

Im not sure that the creatine will work, but i know that joint fuel from twin lab, or Flaxseed oil helps with the joints. Make sure to supplement with milk thistle during the cycle to protect the liver, and clomid afterwards. Some say that Winstrol shuts down your htpa more than test, so you shouldnt worry about limp dick during the cycle, now i will tell you from experience to use clomid afterwards and you will be up and going agian after a few weeks...good luck

I don't know how you can suggest that winny shuts down HPTA harder than test, that just doesn't make sense. But I agree with the smaller dose. 50mg/ED for 6-8 weeks should be just fine.

str8cubano said:
[BSome say that Winstrol shuts down your htpa more than test, so you shouldnt worry about limp dick during the cycle, now i will tell you from experience to use clomid afterwards and you will be up and going agian after a few weeks...good luck [/B]

i said that "some say"..i didn't say i said that. Ive asked before in different post and a few including a moderator told me that they've heard that winstrol shuts down htpa pretty bad.

I know it shuts down HPTA. It's possible to get gyno post winny only cycle if no clomid is included. I'm just reluctant to believe that it shuts it down as hard as test does. I get the feeling though, that niether of us know exactly what we're talking about. You could be right, I don't know. It just seems counter intuitive.

I have done a winny tab only cycle and loved it. took 100mg ED for the first 3 weeks and 50mg ED for the last 3 weeks. strength gains were awesome. I have aslo done a winny, fina, and test cycle and nothing compares to that, best cycle there is.

if you could get gyno post cycle of Winny

athlete03 said:
I know it shuts down HPTA. It's possible to get gyno post winny only cycle if no clomid is included. I'm just reluctant to believe that it shuts it down as hard as test does. I get the feeling though, that niether of us know exactly what we're talking about. You could be right, I don't know. It just seems counter intuitive.

then this would be the time to build down the intake like in the old days.

As for the liver, strange but doing 100 mgr ED (200 EOD in fact), liver values could be controlled with L-reduced Glutathione in the easiest way ever.

doses

could a person run winny and anavar at the same time or do anavar for 8 -10 weeks then winny 4-6 would that be better, also at 40mgs anavar/day is there a need for liver protectant?

Mtgmt4, i forgot to mention...

mtgmt4 said:
could a person run winny and anavar at the same time or do anavar for 8 -10 weeks then winny 4-6 would that be better, also at 40mgs anavar/day is there a need for liver protectant?

While doing the Winny at 200 mgr EOD, i was on Anavar 50 mgr ED, and this was the mimimum dosage for 6 months already.

Top Bottom