Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Winstrol question

Freak Show

If you had the ttokkyo 100mg/ml winny, could you run 100 e.o.d? Or would this not be a good idea. Would 50mg e.d be a better idea? I know you can drink it but I wanted to do some spot injections to maybe bring up lagging parts. Opinions?

100mgs ED or EOD is ok but It isn't necessary if you are stacking it. For site injections 50mgs is enough.

50mgs ED would produce more even blood levels which I think is better in the long run.

gotmilk said:
I'm more of a every day fan.

Can't you just draw a 1/2 ml into your syringe?
Sure I can bro. Its just that I was trying to avoid the every day thing if I can. That many shots can get old really fast.

yep..and I hate needles too. But, I've tried the EOD route and I swear it didn't work as well as ED.

That's like taking (10) 10 mg tabs on Monday and then skipping Tuesday.

I forget what the half life of stanozolol is.

man, all these winny experts and no one responds? I swear fellas the search didn't turn up a question like this. One last BLIMP! and then I'm gonna cry myself to sleep cuz no one loves me!

Hey man..run it ED your levels are more constant and better results too!!! Now STOP CRYING!!! Geezzz~~~!!!!! RADAR:D

ok here we go. Run the winny at 50mg/day. Yea the constant levels is good. And if you wanted even better results run .25 in the morning and .25 in the pm. you do NOT have to inject it. WHen you drink winny, its actually absorbed even better by the GI tract, and the digestive system absorbs it really well. Some say you may loose up to .5% when you shoot it..but i know that doesn't make much of a difference.

I know that you know that its going to be toxic on your liver wether you inject it or not, its a 17AA steroid and Toxic regardless of form of administration. As for site injecting..i dont know bro..if you can deal with the pain. Winny shots hurt. I took a couple myself then said fuck it. I coudln't imagine 100mg of winny going into my shoulder at once..ouch...very soar the next day. Have you cycled on winstrol before?

Top Bottom