Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's A Real Pisser ...you Have To Read !!

I'm one of those guys and the last time I checked the chicks my gym do like it...then again maybe I'm just prettier than you;)

YEAH...THOSE FUCKERS PISS ME OFF WLAKING AROUND LIKE THEY OWN TH GYM..SCREAMIN OUT LOUD WHEN THEY ARE ONLY BENCHING OR SQUATTING 250 POUNDS.. BEEEAAATCHES....
FUCKING KIDS...I AM WAITING FOR ONE OF THEM TO GET IN MY WAY ON MY WALK TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN!!!!!
:kapow:

Why you guys all flamming hardasnails73?

He is right it pisses me off to but not enough to make a thread about it :)

If you need to walk around like that to look big it's because your aren't big... simple enough!

uhhhhhhhhhh... trying to compensate for something, and the corvette w/ tinted windows just didnt' fit in the gym?

Re Hardasnails

Hey guys BE NICE Hardasnails does not deserve to be flamed oh and by the way he does not check any boys out at the gym he is one of the most straightest boys I know....

Later Cutie:moon: :doublefi:

Come on guys leave me the fuck alone. I am just giving myself room to grow. You just wait 10 more years and alot more juice and I will have to do that. What will you say then.

Personally I can't stand people who think its ok not to scream, yell, and moan loudly through every repetition. I mean, if that hottie in the yoga class down the hall doesn't know how hard I'm working to bench that 95 lbs., I'm probably slacking.

i was thinking about saying something on this shit too, about little people thinking they are bigger than they really are.

as for the rest of you that think you are big and cool cause your on the fuckin internet, i would love to see you in your gyms and for those who think the girls like that look, your surely mistaken, and im not being conceded but no you can not compare to me, if you were about to say you are prettier than me, like someone said earlier to someone else

Top Bottom