Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxyflux vrs Spiropent Clenbuterol

solidspine

Have any of you noticed a difference between oxyflux and spiropent clenbuterol?
It may be psychological but I feel significantly more “wired” when I take spiropent and I perceive better results?
:)

Have used both and did not see any difference. I believe they are relatively similar, so you should not see a difference at all

I wont use oxyflux-----Alot of people are reporting that it is underdosed or that their is nothing in it at all-----

novegam is a pretty good brand of clen for the price you pay,but i still think spriopent is the best one i've tried

I agree with everyone here... The Oxyflux is weak... My personal favorites would have to be Spiropent and Novegam

My question is...Considering how cheap this stuff is in Mexico, why do most of the prices I see range from .75 to 1.25 per tab for the good stuff(Spiropent)...Ive seen them for around .10 to . 15 cents /tab in Mexico...Just seems like quite a mark-up to me....Just curious...Thx...DP

Donkey Punch said:
My question is...Considering how cheap this stuff is in Mexico, why do most of the prices I see range from .75 to 1.25 per tab for the good stuff(Spiropent)...Ive seen them for around .10 to . 15 cents /tab in Mexico...Just seems like quite a mark-up to me....Just curious...Thx...DP

A box (20 tabs) of Spiropent for $2-$3 in Mexico???? Bro, I've been shopping in Baja Mex (Rocky Point & Nogales too) for almost 10 years and I can't remember if I've ever seen Spiropent that cheap. I'm not saying you're wrong- Just let me know where you shop! :) Last time I checked (and its been a while) Spiropent was like $7+ per box of 20.. Novegam was a little cheaper.

Oxyflux is the generic version of clen available in Mexico, that's why it's so cheap and probably why the tabs are inconsistantly dosed.

Damian...I guess your right.....I was a little low on the price...However, I thought that the spiropent was more like $7 for a box of 30...Making it like .23/tab.....Still, most prices seem high, but I guess worth not having to risk hiding it in your tighty whities crossing the border :) ...DP

Last edited:
Top Bottom