Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet another question on 'Nile Sustanon'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andro4Life

The 'Nile' on this picture seems to have a stripe around the head of the ampul. Mine does not have this "stripe"... does it mean that they are fake?

Thx in advance.

I would think faking amp's would be pretty difficult ?? i suppose not, I too am afraid i've gotten some bad sus, i've just posted a thread about it too...
(oh, and by the way, HI ;- )

Belive it or not, some crazy fuckups make this shit for a bug or two... or perhaps a bit more... but I hate em' anyway!

i have seen them both ways also not sure what is right but the ones in the picture look fake as hell unless it is a bad picture the ones i had had very clean print and they look very rough how easy does it scrape off

It dosen't scrap off at all... on a previews post everybody was sure the ones on the picture was legit... I belive they are...!

Are you guys fucking retarded? thats just oil, shake them and I guarantee there will be no stripe. lol. have you ever seen a real amp before?

Hey Juice_Master

Talking about being a "newbie"... who was is that started using roids after working out for just two fucking months... huh?
So the andriol didn't work, well just continue to fuck your liver with d-bol & prop...!
BTW, why don't you build up some mass before you talk about others being newbies... learn ya fucking way around the gym dude!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom