Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 300 / cooking

Grainger

I was wondering if anyone had directions on what I need to do with the Deca 300 from our friend from the east. I heard that it has a lot of alcohol in it and that it needs to be "cooked". Could someone let me know the specific / detailed cooking instructions...I have never done this before.

Thanks!

?

anyone help me out? I know that others are using the stuff....are you just using it as is? I heard that it hurts like hell. maybe people don't know what products I am referring too? **

The deca is good, doesnt need to be cooked. It may be a little underdosed but the chinaman's deca is really good for the price.

Underdosed?

How much should I use per week? Most of the people that I talked too said that it hurt like hell!

i dont know exactly how much it is underdosed but i can tell a difference in when i took 600mg/week with norma and when i did 600mg/week from IP. It is still however, very good and for the price you cant beat it. It may hurt a little but it in no worse than some of the tests that ive done. It is the best on the market i would say for the price.

Top Bottom