Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some help on clenbuterol

emoeman

ive just finished my cycle of test and eq and have got the chance of purchasing some clen to help me cut up.
problem is i looked everywhere to find out what it does exactly, any sides, do you get any lean mass with it or is it just a fancy diuretic?
i had been using l-cartnine and hydroxycut so im not sure wether to use this clen.
also this comes in tab form, with 100 tabs being 50 dollars. does that sound right or should i be wary?
ill thank you lot in advance for the advice as its always been good in the past
cheers

the price sounds ok..... I also agree that Clen/ECA is one of the best stack to keep mass. Maybe if you want you could also add some anavar.

Clen is a fat burning drug not a diuretic of any sort. Spiropent is a good brand Oxyflux is a poor brand. You need to do a search there are dozens of previous threads on clen.:confused:

Info taken from the Chemical Wizardry Anabolic Steroid Database:

Clen Cycles usually last 6-12 weeks. After 2 weeks, the Beta-2 receptors down regulate and impairment of T4 to T3 conversion is impaired. Research shows that using it for two days on then two days off prevents attenuation.
Apparently, clen has a half-life in the body of 48 hours making it pretty much irrelevant when you take it. This means that two days on, two days off, conserves the number of pills you use in a cycle rather than for receptor downgrade which occurs around two weeks. The three weeks off between cycles counterbalances the receptor downgrade; the two days on, two days off reduces the side effects since on the third day of two-on two-off the concentration is highest.

Top Bottom