Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice FAST, winstrol or winstrol + anavar?

MrRTTB

Hey! I'm doing winstrol 100mg now and this is my third day. I'm not looking for a lot LBM, but I would like to cut up real good and increase strenght. I'm on IP:s 50mg tabs right now, and take 2 per day(100mg). I'm also doing clen for a week and then ECA for a week and so on.. I can get anavar and thought of dropping the winstrol to 50mg per day, and maybe add 30mg anavar. Or maybe go with 40mg anavar only(no winstrol at all). My main concern is strenght and muscles loss. I know winstrol are very toxic and that Is also a concern. I'm doing 1500mg milktistle and lots of cranberry extract and I drink about 7 liters of wather per dag.
Can U give me any advice? Should I continue with the 100mg winstrol or Is this way to much when I'm not looking for massgains, just strenght and to prevent muscle loss.

I'm running the Clen for 5 days at 100mcg, then E/C/A for 5 days at 4 x 25/200/125, then the same thing again.

to prevent muscle loss, use 50mg, for definete strength gains use 100mg.....for a good strength/cutting cycle try 50 mg winny/40 mg anavar(the anavar will also help in suprresing ur appetite)

Would 100mg of IP tabs 50 each be as toxic as 50mg winstrol and 40mg anavar? It wouldn't right? hmm...can't decide what to do.

anavar is very toxix, i would go with 50mg/winstrol per day, and and 30-40 mg of anavar per day . If this is your first cycle, stick with 50mg/day, if you need adjustments, then go for 100mg.

No this is not my first cycle. So U mean 50mg winstrol with 40mg beats 100mg winstrol? This would be a better choice for me when goals are to cut up real good, and increase strength, and not loosing muscles? Is it that big difference (the sides, liverdamage)between 50mg with 40mg anavar, compared with 100mg only, both for about 6 weeks??

str8cubano said:
anavar is very toxix, i would go with 50mg/winstrol per day, and and 30-40 mg of anavar per day . If this is your first cycle, stick with 50mg/day, if you need adjustments, then go for 100mg.

Anavar is very toxix? I think NO....anavar is one of the safest steroids around, probably the most non-toxic

Anavar and Toxcity

I think people get anavar wrong, yes anavar is a mild AAS, and has been shown to prehaps improve liver function in LOW prescriped dosages. Probably because the liver produces more ALA to wash out the toxin. BUt I like to use wine as an example. 1 glass of wine per day is good for the body, but 4 glass is bad. So is anavar a mild steriod can it help liver function at low does(low does meaning 2.5-5mg a day) yes, but not at the does we are taking it at. Just 2 cents.

Top Bottom