Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokkyo deca bottle differences

pumpgirl

i have some tt deca with 5 lines of text/writing underneath the dog's head on the bottle itself.......i've seen pics of this same bottle as legit on different sites, etc. i've also seen bottles of tt deca with 8 lines of writing underneath the dog's head on the bottle itself claiming on differnt sites to be legit also.......as the attatched image has.....which is legit? why the differences?

pumpgirl said:
i have some tt deca with 5 lines of text/writing underneath the dog's head on the bottle itself.......i've seen pics of this same bottle as legit on different sites, etc. i've also seen bottles of tt deca with 8 lines of writing underneath the dog's head on the bottle itself claiming on differnt sites to be legit also.......as the attatched image has.....which is legit? why the differences?

Hi Pumpgirl,

My tt deca has a white cap and I know thats legit. I've heard that the blue caps are fake but thats just what I've heard. But I doubt there are fake tt's. How bout some more of your pictures now.

:kiss:

Last edited:
btw.....

my b/f's bottles had whoite caps....i guess they r good....thats all he had 4 a while and he got strong as an ox and his joints quit hurting.....thanks guys

blue caps are not fake, they are older batches.

Newer production pumpgirl....they just changed their font and printing on the newer bottles.

The newer vials have white caps

LEGIT

Exactly! Ttokkyo Deca has no known fakes at this time. The blue caps are older batches...still legit...new batches have white caps.

Top Bottom