Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better sustanon or enanthate?

iceman1362

Alright guys I'm a newbie but I've been on the site for about a month now and I finally got a soure. I got my choice test and other things. I just having a real hard time choosing. What do you guys think?

russian sustanon(infar)1amp
sustaretard 250(BM,india)1amp
nile sustanon(organon,egypt) 1amp
propionate-50(farmadon)1amp
enanthate(jelfa)100mg/1amp
enanthate(Iran)250mg/1amp
testoviron depot-250(schering)1amp
teston 250(bm,india)250mg,2ml vial------WTF is this?
testopin50(bm,india)50mg2ml vial---------WTF is this?

and how many mg's are there generally in 1amp?

Thanks guys

enath will give you more water good roid to take like in mass cycles...like if you taking 500mgs of sus and 500mgs of enath sus will likely end of ginving you less water...

i always liked sus like during cycle where iam not looking to get a lot of water...500-750mgs is good still give water....also arimidex is good to take if you want no water...the nile sus looks good..go for the one that is cheaper

Test is Test it's only the esters (they delay the release of the test into your system) that matter. Sust has Ent in it as well as three others from fast acting to slow. Its all timing! Ent is a med ester so if you front end load you can get your levels up quick (which is the idea behind sust having Prop in it) and then stay pretty consistant with about 2 or 3 injections a week.

Just trying to shed a little light on the subject for you........Peace

ive never tried sus but i had some great gains off enanthate without a lot of water retention

get the cheapest test you can find, assuming its legit ofcoarse. cyp and enenthate are both good choices to start of with. sust in overpriced, now if you can get sust cheaper then cyp or enethate then by all means use it.

"Sust has Ent in it as well as three others from fast acting to slow. Its all timing! Ent is a med ester so if you front end load you can get your levels up quick (which is the idea behind sust having Prop in it) and then stay pretty consistant with about 2 or 3 injections a week."

AND NO sust does not have enethate ester in it.

Top Bottom