Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol blah blah blah

i have done chinese winny at 150 mg a day for 50 days... the results were out of this world.. my ex wife couldnt lay her head on my chest cuz it was so fucking hard it was like she was sleeping on a rock..

oh yeah and i forgot to mention... i was so friggin veiny i looked like an alien!! i am planning on doing it by itself at 200 mg next summer...

thanks guys, im at 22cc's a week. i am gonna change this around a bit. cut out the eq and increase the winny to 100mgs/ just about to shoot another in my bicep.

My experience with tokkyo winny at 100 mgs a day inject gave me pretty much the same gains as 50mgs of zambon ed.

IG, i am on 100 mgr ED

since about 10-12 days, switching from 50 ED (in fact 100 mgr EOD). Al together on the Winny for about 3 1/2 weeks. Still taking 50 mgr Ox a day.
So now 200 mgr EOD. Doing this on mon-, wes- and friday.

Shots are exclusively in the tri's, each 2 cc) alternating with bi's also 2 cc in each. No extra size gains but getting really ripped.
So tomorrow is tri-injection, happy me, i hate bi-injections. Bi's are getting it on wednesday.

Taking L-reduced Glutathion since 8-10 days for the liver since i do not have the Calcium D-Glucarate. Taking Lecithin for the cholesterol and starting tomorrow some Salmon oil great for unsaturated fatty acids.
All this because i hope to have a bloodtest on next thursday, depends on my doc.

Max Biceps, I wouold never use Ttokkyo winny, I heard it cant go through a 25g. I swore I would never use winny again but my acne is clear and im on accutane.

Jeff, thanks. I dont know why you hate bicep injections so much. I havent done triceps yet but biceps are easier than glute or quad :)

I am now going to be doing winstrol 100mgs daily,

50mgs in each arm

Propionate 100mgs

50mgs in each arm

Fina 75mgs eod in glute and quads

well thats my injections anyway. I did shoot enanthate and eq but the eq was making me too hungry and I am trying to reduce bf and add some quality muscle.

How do you do your tricep injections?

IG has for hating the bi injections

ever since killing them with Lutalyse i have a hard time to stick the needle in. Sometimes the needle bounces back because i do not use enough force.

As for tri's, i like to shoot in the outside tri's or there where the three heads come together. I always use a heavy light and the mirror to avoid veins. Although the inner tris are the easiest of them all.

That's a lot of injections to do a week, no ?

Top Bottom