Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Favorite Test

What is you favorite test?

• TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

Votes: 181 22.7%
  • TESTOSTERONE ACETATE

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE

Votes: 176 22.1%
  • TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE

Votes: 416 52.3%
  • TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE

Votes: 17 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't compare : I've only tried sust, but I'm very interested in test suspension tabs (you know, the chines ones...). Anyone tried it and had good results ?

Sustanon 250 keep most of gains with this test thats why I choose it. I can keep most of my gains with sust like I can with the range of deca and eq. Any other test I keep around half the gains, and suspension forget it, I can't hold squat with that, it makes me feel like Im on anadrol, stronger then any test but when off, weight disappears.

I don't like any of em..I just finished my last test cycle 3 weeks ago and I will never take it again. Mainly because of the water retention which I am very prone too. I just look fat when I am on it and my face looks like a fucking watermellon, even with anti-e's so fuck test, stickin to Fina and non androgens from now on...B

I've only used Enanthate but I love it and my body responds great to it. I see no need, at this time, to try others.

I may use T400 on my next cycle though. But the largest amount of Test comes from Enanthate so I guess I'm not changing that much :D

have only done sus so far and like it alot but i'd like to try prop and enan but considering i dont want water weight, next cycle i'm gonna try prop/fina! cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom