Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Favorite Test

What is you favorite test?

• TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

Votes: 181 22.7%
  • TESTOSTERONE ACETATE

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE

Votes: 176 22.1%
  • TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE

Votes: 416 52.3%
  • TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE

Votes: 17 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_regulator

What is your Favorite kind of test to use
TESTOSTERONE ACETATE
TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

I like proprionate cause my body has not shown any signs off testicle shrinkage, my girlfriends verify it for me, but I have got sensitivity in my nipples for the past three days and I've onlybeen on it for two weeks now so who knows.

Now when enanthate comes around I'm a sucker. Simply cause its stronger than prop and less frequeent injections is a serious pro not to mention serious gains in strength and body weight after two to three weeks. I loved my test enanthate, dbol, winny cycle! I gained alot of strength, 25 lbs (70% muscle and 30% water = about 16lbs solid muscle) and my receptors were fresh (first cycle) so it felt great to be crazy mad pumped in the gym!

But side effects always rear there ugly head and especially when you're not prepared, didn't have any nolva or anything to block the estrogen build up so that cycle ended bad. Had seriously sore tits and yes I said tits cause the fat was swollen for a good three weeks and I lost my gains super quick cause I didn't do a number of things (I was very uneducated very):

1. save enough winstrol at the end.
2. didn't even know what nolva was.

Sustanon. Anything else in my opinion is inferior (except for when Suspension may have to be used for a show or something because it is in and out of the system so fast.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom