Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD and DBOL...

hey, cozmo...how are you? haven't talked to you in a bit....

CKD + Dbol is a great combo...why: simply because dbol is known for it's water-retension properties, on the same hand, Ketosis is know for the water shed effect, i.e. the initial 10lb loss is due to water-loss. So, the answer is: it will be one of the best "supplement" to maintain muscle (cheap too) while on CKD, in fact, you can run a 12/2 or 14/2 very easily, if dbol is present.

Mr.X :cool:

cozmokramer said:
Mr x...

thanks for the info... any recommendations on dosage or
timing of dosage around the carbs ups...?

I think I remember your stats (~190lbs)....I'd say for maximum results: take 20mgs in the morning upon awaking, then 8-9 hours later take another 10mgs (ex: 8am, 5pm), then 5 hours later take 5mgs (ex: 8am,5pm,10pm)...this totals to 35mgs a day, which is 7-5mg dbols...this will unsure steady blood levels of elevated test. and help to maintain muscle mass...now, during the carb up I'd recommend you use 8am,4pm,8pm doses of 20mg 20mg 10 mg (50mg on carb-ups)

Mr.X :cool:

Mr X...

My stats are a little less than that!

I am 5'5 tall... and weight 160... and am at 10% bf
so that dose may be a bit high...?

what do you think?

I was thinking the same thing the other day. dbol + arimidex for cutting. should work swell cause of the cortisol inhibition properties of dbol.

Keep us updated cozmo.

ASUMING THAT YOU ARE EATING AROUND 6 TIMES PER DAY. I WOULD JUST TAKE THE DBOL 1 TAB EVERYTIME YOU EAT + 1 AT BED TIME. GOING 8 HOURS IN MY OPINION IS TO FAR OF A GAP BETWEEN DOSAGES. AND YOUR LEVELS WILL BE MORE STABLE. JUST MY 2CC'S

CKD & Dbol

Could i hear some more opinions on this subject as i am thinking of trying it.

Thanx.

P.s. Cozmokramer, did u try it? What where your results? What dosage/timings did u end up using? What kind of Dbol?

Last edited:
Top Bottom