Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A questions for the ladies, about steroid use & their b/f or husband.

Mad_maxx18

If you found out your husband or b/f was takeing steroids....would you tell him to stop it or you would leave him? Just tell him your disaproval? or leave it up to him? Or would it matter?
Just curious....

Mad Max

No problems here. The only problem in our relationship is if there is lying.

When two people are bonded together they must share these types of decisions.

And besides, he might need help injecting his rear delts!

:)
(((bottom line is I just can't stand to be lied to))))

I would have no problem, as long as this is not for all his life (3 to 5 cycles at most), but not more that that. Anyway, I love the muscular boys, but I hate the Connie Rolman type...

i agree with the two above also. I have no problem with him doing steroids, as long as he knows what he is doing. I know alot of guys who "waste" cycles and tempt fate with their heath for litterally nothing cause they do it all wrong.

The main thing is to get over the hiding of the fact. But he'll probably say that he knew you would get mad.

My thoughts, I learned everything I could about men and AAS also so I could inform him and help him ou in that. (of course on top of the women stuff which is most important to me)

Unless the guy is taking huge doses of trenbolone and halo and turning into a psycho I don't see what difference it makes whether he uses or not. If he is responsible with what he is doing, it shouldn't matter. There are so many threads about this. I can't figure out why the significant other (SO) gets so stressed out when they find out their SO is using. If it is not adversely affecting their personality, what does it matter? AAS are not like a coke or heroin habit despite what the media says.

W6

BRAVO!!!

I must say that I commend the ladies of this board for their open-mindedness and understanding. I wish that all women were of the same mindset as you. You have seen past the media hype, and gotten to the real issue...TRUST!! I have never lied to a woman about my use of gear. And I never will...it is a part of my lifestyle. I researched it for several years before deciding...and I waited till I was 24, after natural test production slows down. I also never use amounts that would compromise my health. Just wish that there were more of you out there...that didn't let ignorance fuel their apprehension towards using.

Thanks Ladies
:angel:

My girlfriend injects me. So I guess she doesn't have a problem. Oh, and she also uses herself...

I see no problem w/ it at all....really I do not know how you would not know someone was using if you have been dating for quite sometime and are very close. The only problem I would have w/ it is if you lie about it. What is the point in that?? They are going to find out sooner or later.....makes matter worse. If you do not approve then I guess its best for you to just move on and not press the issue. May be best to find someone who is not into bodybuilding etc.

Top Bottom