Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 for women

jazziemel

any guys have girlfriends that has tried sus, and if so what were the results like. I tried the women board but no one is using it.

I would stay away from it if you are a woman...Women + High Testosterone don't mix. Anavar, Primo or Deca at a low dose would be much better

M18

I just finished a cycle of test proprinate@50mg and I had no sides at all, well sex drive was crazy, but I gain enormous strength, with no masculinity, I took it every week.for six weeks.

What the fuck ever. A women should never do sus250. That is fuckin sick. Bitches need to stick to primo and ox.

jazziemel said:
any guys have girlfriends that has tried sus, and if so what were the results like. I tried the women board but no one is using it.
IF, and thats a BIG if they use test they need to use propionate only and maybe 25mg 2/x week or 50mg once weekly thats it.

i know a lady who used 250 every 10 days for 12 weeks she had to shave her face 2 times a day her clit grew 3in long and her voice got really deep none of the sides have gone away for 1 year now but she only shaves 1 time a day now wemon should stay away from sust.

jazziemel said:
I just finished a cycle of test proprinate@50mg and I had no sides at all, well sex drive was crazy, but I gain enormous strength, with no masculinity, I took it every week.for six weeks.

I know some women that did test also. They report no masculinity also.........it was amazing.

Of course their voice was deeper than mine......roughening of the facial features.......thick lip hair......could have been going for the Inspector Clousou look. They might as well turned dyke keep growing their clit on test and wear male clothing. But they said they report NO masculinity.

Well of course they didn't see the change, they look at themselves everyday. Somebody that may only see you once a year would say "bitch........you gone dyke?"

Women on sust?

IMO sust is WAY too androgenic for women ... unless they want to sing bass in the church choir and have to shave (their faces) twice a day. Yikes.

AS supplement and reinforce the hormonal mix a man has naturally, so he's just exagerating what he already has. AS contradict a woman's hormones, cancelling out their natural feminity.

I will never understand why a woman would want to use AS, especially the androgenic ones. It makes them look terrible ... just like if I guy overloaded himself with estrogen and started growing boobs.

It's a free country, but ladies -- what exactly are you trying to acheive?

jazziemel said:

although you posted this here I would still try the womens board or asking around to find some women who have done it. posting it on this board will just get you the childish immature answers you have been given by most in this post. all I can say is ignore them, it isnt even worth it.

Top Bottom