Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Testosterone for the rest of my life--Possible cycles

Jackyl

Everyone--I've been diagnosed with hypogonadism from my docter due to an infection(from a vasectomy) killing of 80% of the cells of leidyg which are responsible for test production. My doc is putting me on 200mg depo-test(upjohn) a week for the rest of my life. In addition he is putting me on the testoderm patch to help with the fluctuations in serum test levels due to the injections. These are 24.3 mg patches which actually deliver only 5mg a day. My questions are:

1) what gains will I make on this "permenant" stack?
2) I see the doctor again friday he is an understanding guy, should I ask for an increase to 300-400 mg.
3)I am going to ask for an arimotase inhibitor, which one can he prescribe from US pharmacies? And will most likely be approved by insurance. (I will pay for it if I have too but hey if the US Army wants to pay for it on my insurance so much the better).
4)Due to the interim period waiting for test results and other therapies (9 months) I have gained a lot of fat weight. I am 5' 10" tall and 240lbs. I have 173lbs lean body mass and 64 lbs of fat for a total of 27.1% bodyfat. I know I need to lose fat, would finaplix-H be good for that?
4) What is everyones experience with Pharmagroup and/or canton pharmaceuticals websites?
5) If anyone can email me privately about a reliable source I would be highly appreciative.
6)Is it true I can order finaplix-h perfectly legally?

[email protected]:D

Top Bottom