Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Visit

uspsashooter

This is a continuation to my other thread where I was working with an HRT (Clinic A) clinic and the police came and confiscated my AAS because I did not have a legit doctor-patient relationship.

To prevent myself from getting into trouble again, I went to another clinic (different state, Clinic B) and did a ton of research to make sure that are legit and insisted that I see their doctor face-to-face. Clinic B indicated that they are a true medical office not some fly-by-night operation. They have a satellite office nearby which I visited.

I did the following:

1. Personally saw the doctor where we talked for a good 2 hours where he did a physical examination and took my vitals.
2. I provided the doctor with my lab results that I done prior to start HRT therapy. This is important, my baseline testosterone levels clearly indicate that I am out of the range (226) and that I have a medical neccessity for AAS.
3. I paid the clinic directly for this visit, not the doctor that I visited.
4. No prescription was issued to me during the dr. visit where I was supposed to call the clinic afterwards to see what RX the doctor wanted to prescribe.
5. I called later day and was informed that the doctor wanted to put me on Test E & HGH. I elected only Test E.
6. I ordered the Test E through their pharmacy that they do business with where I received the med's a couple of days later.

Now the police show up again at my work saying that I did a bad thing again. I explained my entire situation to them at work. I know you guys would say to tell the cop to take a hike but it was not that easy as I am at work and didn't want to jeopardize that or cause a scene.

The cops asked to do an inspection at my home where they went through everything. FYI, I have legitimet prescriptions for all my gear. During this inspection, I show them 3 bottles of Test E & 3 bottles of HCG. The Test E & HCG bottles were issued by a legit pharmacy.

The cop says that he is NOT going to charge me and wants me to answer further questions in a few days in front of grand jury & district attorney which I believe for their on-going investigation of the HRT clinics & pharmacy. The cop leaves me with all my bottles of Test E but takes only ONE of the HCG bottles (Clinic A issued) that I had from an earlier RX working with the other HRT clinic that I suspect are not on legit level. To summarize, cop leaves me all Test E bottles and 2 out of the 3 HCG med's.

My questions are:

(1) Cop says that he is NOT going to charge me and still left me my AAS. I think I'm out of the woods, what do you think?
(2) Questions in front of the Grand Jury, is something to be concerned about?
(3) Where did I break the law?
(4) This is the 2nd time that I received a visit from the cops. The only commonality is the pharmacy; Clinic A & B use the same pharmacy. I know Clinic B keeps good records & protects them, so how did the cops find out about this again? I'm thinking they are investigating the pharmacy since he seems only focused on RX issued by this pharmacy.

This is frustrating the hell out of me and also wrecking my nerves. I certainly don't deal or abuse the AAS and am looking to treat my medical condition in the best way possible, that's it! Bottom line, what did I do that is illegal or unethical that criminal action can be taken against me?

Last edited:
im no expert but the advice i can give is cops can lie, do not trust them. You might want to get a lawyer and explain the situation to them, they would know alot more then anyone else on here. Sounds to me like you are the one being fucked here by the medial practitioner so it should be there fault they prescribed you the AAS, not yours. its not like you held a gun to their head and said i want a script for test or your dead.

Don't say shit.
Don't let them into your place without a warrant.
Don't testify unless ordered by subpeona.
Consult an attorney.
If arrested ask for your rights and use them.
Shut the fuck up.

Trojan Horse said:
Don't say shit.
Don't let them into your place without a warrant.
Don't testify unless ordered by subpeona.
Consult an attorney.
If arrested ask for your rights and use them.
Shut the fuck up.

Whatever you say.. say nothing!

It is a double edge sword. You want to show that everything is legit, but then that sets you up for them to charge you with something. They were probably watching you after the first time they came at you, and saw that you visited the same pharmacy again.

dsh89 said:
It is a double edge sword. You want to show that everything is legit, but then that sets you up for them to charge you with something. They were probably watching you after the first time they came at you, and saw that you visited the same pharmacy again.

DSH,

That's exactly it. I don't have anything to hide. I thought I did everything by the book by seeing a medical professional, getting a legit RX, and having it filled at a pharmacy. I now know that the Fed's are trying to crackdown on these HRT clinics but it seems so unfair that someone that legitimately needs this medicine to treat a condition, they are fucking with me. Granted, I'm not complaining about the other benefits AAS brings but it is a matter of quality of life & pursuit of happiness.

It was funny how the cops kept on asking how many different doctors I was seeing, etc. I told them that it was my right to see how many and whoever I wanted to. I don't know if they are good/bad doctors until I establish a relationship with them and seeing where it goes.

I hoping that nothing will come over it. I have been on this board for several months now and having been reading the forums where if the cops have anything on you, they will arrest you on site and not leave the evidence behind.

get a laywer fast and have him go and talk to the cops and get to the bottom of this and like trojan hores said "NEVER EVER TRUST A FUCKING PIG" you have rights use them....................

uspsashooter said:
This is a continuation to my other thread where I was working with an HRT (Clinic A) clinic and the police came and confiscated my AAS because I did not have a legit doctor-patient relationship.

To prevent myself from getting into trouble again, I went to another clinic (different state, Clinic B) and did a ton of research to make sure that are legit and insisted that I see their doctor face-to-face. Clinic B indicated that they are a true medical office not some fly-by-night operation. They have a satellite office nearby which I visited.

I did the following:

1. Personally saw the doctor where we talked for a good 2 hours where he did a physical examination and took my vitals.
2. I provided the doctor with my lab results that I done prior to start HRT therapy. This is important, my baseline testosterone levels clearly indicate that I am out of the range (226) and that I have a medical neccessity for AAS.
3. I paid the clinic directly for this visit, not the doctor that I visited.
4. No prescription was issued to me during the dr. visit where I was supposed to call the clinic afterwards to see what RX the doctor wanted to prescribe.
5. I called later day and was informed that the doctor wanted to put me on Test E & HGH. I elected only Test E.
6. I ordered the Test E through their pharmacy that they do business with where I received the med's a couple of days later.

Now the police show up again at my work saying that I did a bad thing again. I explained my entire situation to them at work. I know you guys would say to tell the cop to take a hike but it was not that easy as I am at work and didn't want to jeopardize that or cause a scene.

The cops asked to do an inspection at my home where they went through everything. FYI, I have legitimet prescriptions for all my gear. During this inspection, I show them 3 bottles of Test E & 3 bottles of HCG. The Test E & HCG bottles were issued by a legit pharmacy.

The cop says that he is NOT going to charge me and wants me to answer further questions in a few days in front of grand jury & district attorney which I believe for their on-going investigation of the HRT clinics & pharmacy. The cop leaves me with all my bottles of Test E but takes only ONE of the HCG bottles (Clinic A issued) that I had from an earlier RX working with the other HRT clinic that I suspect are not on legit level. To summarize, cop leaves me all Test E bottles and 2 out of the 3 HCG med's.

My questions are:

(1) Cop says that he is NOT going to charge me and still left me my AAS. I think I'm out of the woods, what do you think?
(2) Questions in front of the Grand Jury, is something to be concerned about?
(3) Where did I break the law?
(4) This is the 2nd time that I received a visit from the cops. The only commonality is the pharmacy; Clinic A & B use the same pharmacy. I know Clinic B keeps good records & protects them, so how did the cops find out about this again? I'm thinking they are investigating the pharmacy since he seems only focused on RX issued by this pharmacy.

This is frustrating the hell out of me and also wrecking my nerves. I certainly don't deal or abuse the AAS and am looking to treat my medical condition in the best way possible, that's it! Bottom line, what did I do that is illegal or unethical that criminal action can be taken against me?

Seriously something fishy here. who was charged with what? If you are "Supposedly supposed to be testifying in front of a Grand Jury who is the defendant and that is a serious branch of the judicial system. Secondly if he took one bottle of HCG he probably needed it for himself I can not see any reason whatsoever for a cop to leave you with "harmful substances" and take only one hcg? Something seems seriously wrong with their procedure and if you get a good lawyer you may be able to set things straight and have the officer reprimanded. I certainly hope you got his name and badge number!!

That sounds like some fishy stuff to me. Taking meds that you a script for from a practicing licensed dr? Seems to me those guys could be in some serious trouble doing that. I would contact a lawyer and get to the bottom of this if I were you.

Perp

Top Bottom